Need help getting to Trump's rally tonight? Check out this billboard

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/14/need-help-getting-to-trumps-rally-tonight-check-out-this-billboard.html

7 Likes

tenor

22 Likes

Shopping Reaper

15 Likes

8 Likes

Having been severely compromised in my respiratory health in recent years, I’m going to hazard a guess that the hangar rally is less about COVID-19 safety than it is about shortening the distance Trump has to walk from Air Force One to the podium so he won’t collapse.

If I were the next president, I’d surely request that any possible surfaces Trump could have come in contact with be thoroughly doused in cleaning solution before I occupy the White House. Not because of COVID-19 so much as Cheetolini dust.

18 Likes

His rallies are great at sickening his base so they wont be able to vote on election day!.. Fantastic strategy for losing the election.

1 Like

Right, and since he’s been talking against vote by mail, they’re more likely than the rest of us to be affected.

By the way, if a voter has already sent in their absentee ballot, then dies before election day, is that an invalid vote?

It’s pretty amazing that he’s still having these. There’s been lots of stories about people getting infected at these rallies, and even dying. For example:

All “fake news” and “alternative facts” of course. Must be nice being able to invent your own reality as Trump does.

3 Likes

“Trump is holding some event that has got super in it. That sounds great. Let’s go there.”

Hmm… We’ll find out before the election.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.