Tickets for Trump rally come with Covid-19 liability waiver

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/12/tickets-for-trump-rally-come-w.html

7 Likes

BuT iT’s A hOaX

10 Likes

BuT iT’s SaFe tO rEoPeN.

9 Likes

This is an improvement, better than having to sign a loyalty oath.

8 Likes

People should go in hazmat suits

9 Likes

Like I said in another thread, such a waiver doesn’t cover anyone else that the attendees might infect.

SMDH

28 Likes

Welcome to the death cult.

You forgot to mention the part where his supporters have to sacrifice one of their grandchildren to an idol

18 Likes

Comes with a free MAGA branded face mask too I’m sure.

On second thought, not free.

10 Likes

They have no one to blame but themselves and their own stupidity.

Think of it. They’re literally dying to own the libs.

6 Likes

Of course the attendees of BigotFest 2020 will sign the waiver.

20 Likes

“Please lick on the dotted line”

8 Likes

The Covid Party.

5 Likes

I live in NC and they just moved the RNC.

20 Likes

I’m really surprised that venue/production/event insurance companies are covering large events like this. Maybe they just don’t realize. It’s not like a waiver is going to stop lawsuits and the associated lawyers billing even if they do win.

Maybe this is an area where insurance premiums will (eventually) fill the gap that common sense should have.

8 Likes

freedum.

4 Likes

Perhaps people shouldn’t go at all, it would say so much…

6 Likes

I’m curious as to how many potential attendees this will put off. I could see the waiver having more of an impact than covid-19 itself, given the audience, as it actually acknowledges that covid-19 is a real threat. I don’t imagine it will put many Trumpers off, but it would be funny if Trump showed up to a half-empty stadium…

9 Likes

Does that include Trump personally?

3 Likes

With whom the virus kills most frequently, i think they are actually sacrficing their parents and grandparents.

8 Likes

I heard that if you have one of the new camo Trump-army hats, it will keep the unAmerican Covid away.

I’m really trying to feel empathy for the midwest since there’ going to be hit with some crazy floods soon, but it’s tough. I’m not saying that everyone in these states are idiots, but I wish there was a smaller percentage of idiots.

3 Likes