'Needless suffering and death' — Dr. Anthony Fauci to testify before Senate on White House coronavirus response

maybe “god” just likes the virus far better than humankind and is pissed we keep killing it’s creation so it makes more and more until we stop?

1 Like

I bet trumpkins ears and hopes perked up when he heard “suffering” and wondered how he could increase that on “blue” states

so he’s having a very bad day in general with that supreme court hearing on his taxes, that could really ruin his summer/fall since the virus doesn’t seem to phase his sympathies otherwise

I wonder how his cult is going to spin his massive loans from russia when there is proof, oh that’s right they will just say it’s all a hoax from the left, works on everything until the virus kills you or your parents I guess

ps. at 2000 deaths per day, each Friday is going to being a new 10,000+ total, this Friday 90K, next Friday 100K, when is it going to phase him? or did he already write it off with “could have been a million so this is great”

You are not the only person who’s noticed.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0OsG85fQ/i-will-not-die-of-stupid-column

9 Likes

Holy shit.

“Mother Nature has to clean the barn every so often,” Burkman says. “How real is it? Who knows? So what if 1 percent of the population goes? So what if you lose 400,000 people? 200,000 were elderly, the other 200,000 are the bottom of society. You got to clean out the barn. If it’s real, it’s a positive thing, for God’s sake.”

Even ignoring that, their reasoning for going after Fauci is nuts: “he shut down the country”-- no, Trump (edit: and the state governors, obviously) shut down the country on the sound advice of Fauci and others.

I keep trying to imagine the scene if a Democrat were in the White House, and had treated this like the emergency it really was back in January-- the wing nuts would be going even more ape-shit.

5 Likes

Or right - as in correct.

3 Likes

That echoed comments he made last week about a staffer who “tested very good for a long period of time, and then all of a sudden … she tested positive out of the blue.”

That sounds like classic morality theory of disease thinking in action. Someone keeps testing very good, then she tested positive. How could that happen, did they stop going to church, drink fluoridated water, switch to Democrat?

Perhaps she was exposed to someone transmitting COVID-19? No, that’s crazy talk!

4 Likes

It’s outrageous that he flaunts both personal space and PPE recommendations, though. He increases the risk of infection for himself and others, which makes the hogging of tests particularly egregious.

4 Likes

Well, yes. And it was pointed out on The Daily Show that he doesn’t seem to understand the point of the tests. Because a WH staffer gets tested and is found infected, somehow this means the tests are bad, or useless.

Honestly, there’s no real reason for him, or most of his staff, to go out in public at all.

1 Like

“What could be wrong, Diana?” Wohl asks. “You did a good job. You got paid. What’s the problem? What seems to be the issue? You’re freaking out. You’re texting me late at night. What’s the issue?”

Andrade asks whether a man who hand-delivered five figures to her in Los Angeles was actually a lawyer, as the pair claimed, and Wohl boasts that the attorney has White House connections.

An old story about 30 pieces of silver comes to mind…
Right down to similar phrasing!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.