#NeedsMoreLikes

7 Likes

Thanks.

Please know that no matter who it is in the crosshairs; Jewish, Black, LGBTQ, Muslims, Women, whoeverā€¦ I will not stand by silently and watch while doing nothing to prevent it.

Now, Iā€™m not saying that I can ā€˜make a huge difference all by my little lonesomeā€™, but simply that I will go down swinging in defense of all of us ā€˜Othersā€™, no matter what.

12 Likes

I wish we could have more solidarity on this.

9 Likes

Each one, reach one.

7 Likes
8 Likes

An occasional poster who was only posting images so @Mindysan33 asked them to post more substantively, and this is what we got in response:

https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/north-carolina-kkk-hosts-victory-klavalkade-klan-parade-to-celebrate-trump/89157/25?u=chgoliz

8 Likes
2 Likes

How did this thread go this long before it got said? BBS is still reeling I guess.

10 Likes

Additional interpretation: trump didnā€™t look Obama in the face because even he has the smallest, tiniest, crushed to atomic dust but still trace amounts of shame. And let that granule of shame burn you, fuckface von clownstick.

12 Likes

And indeed, please listen. Even if your interest is not music and/or dance. Moved me to hear how his voice changes when touching upon something very (depending on your world view) important.

3 Likes

https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/john-oliver-how-to-resist-the-normalization-of-trump/89424/39?u=chgoliz

Hopefully if enough people read this, someone will figure out how to implement the script.

8 Likes

This comment calling out our community needs to be read:

11 Likes

I tried to do the same. Liked and thised.

5 Likes

This.

7 Likes

Or at the very least, the video needs more views.

3 Likes

I know that itā€™s most of a year old, but I think that it needs to be revisited in the aftermath of last week.

6 Likes

totally for making me laugh this eveningā€¦

8 Likes

Damn, that was practically precognizent.

5 Likes

Especially the last bit:

[quote="avicebenner, post:81, topic:89687"] That is why we are expressing our disapproval, and fear, and talking about how bad this could beā€”we are not trying to predict the future; we are trying to prevent it. [/quote]

Hits it right on the nose.

9 Likes
8 Likes