Neo-Nazi ordered to pay $14MM in damages for anti-semitic "troll storm"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/16/neo-nazi-ordered-to-pay-14mm.html

21 Likes

This is like a ray of light in the dark age of Trumpism.

24 Likes

So it appears from the story that Anglin has “gone underground,” which means that they’ll have to try and enforce a judgment the hard way, which means that a Jewish lady in Montana is soon going to be the owner of the Daily Stormer website.

May I suggest she change it to a site dedicated to gefilte fish and matzo ball soup recipes?

36 Likes

please let it stick, please let it stick, please let it stick.

24 Likes

It should be dedicated to storm chasing with a name like that.

Storm chasing and matzo ball soup :grinning:

21 Likes

Considering the crap she’s already been through, if she does get it she should turn it over to the ACLU, or SPLC. I’m sure they can come up with a wonderful use for it.

20 Likes

May I suggest she change it to a site dedicated to gefilte fish and matzo ball soup recipes?

It should be dedicated to storm chasing with a name like that.

Storm chasing and matzo ball soup

Storm chasing, climate change, & vegan matzoh ball soup.

12 Likes

Just for that added sting…

4 Likes

tumblr_inline_o82sa5eLNV1r8rr6o_500

17 Likes

I was driving home the other day, SF East Bay area when I noticed the license plate of the car in front (I did take a pic).

It was NAZEIB1 or, if you’r feeling lazy as I read it ‘NAZI I be one’.

5 Likes

That or mirror Goat.se?

4 Likes

I’m not sure if one gaping asshole is going to be upset by another gaping asshole, though.

10 Likes

If that loud-mouthed coward Anglin ever crawls back up from whatever sewer forms the natural habit of fascists, it’ll be interesting for the Gersh family to have a Nazi as their unpaid manservant for the rest of his wasted life.

8 Likes

I think it would clash with their fragile masculinity, but maybe not.

Despite the claims that Anglin is in Russia or Cambodia or Nigeria (seriously, Nigeria?), chances are he’s still in the USA, so he will eventually slip up and get caught.

8 Likes

Here’s to more flat-broke Nazis.

12 Likes

Huh. I assumed he was hiding in a bunker/hole in Montana. Ideally, clutching a Walther PPK and wishing Trump made America great again just a bit faster.

9 Likes

The calculation of compensatory damages has always mystified me.

2 Likes

I think such sizable judgements will ensure that the Nazis remain flat broke for the rest of their lives.

what’s the lifetime earning potential of a lower middle class drone?

1 Like

that’s the show!”

4 Likes