Nevada GOP no-masker has been stripped of voting and speaking privileges until she apologizes

Originally published at: Nevada GOP no-masker has been stripped of voting and speaking privileges until she apologizes | Boing Boing

13 Likes

Later that day, she retweeted a post referring to the “Nazis running the Nevada Legislature.”

Man, I love those Nevada Nazis.

21 Likes

Unresolved trauma from being labeled “Black”?

10 Likes

Well, nevada’s legislature is actually a D majority (surprised me actually), so she might need to get used to not being a dick…

7 Likes

Side note:

39 Likes

And also the virus.

35 Likes

And the stupidity, don’t forget their favorite side dish.

22 Likes

I cringe whenever I hear/see the word “patriot” lately.

16 Likes

“Trust me, this ain’t over,” she wrote

Umm, I think it is - until you apologise, that is.

11 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

15 Likes

“Trust me, this ain’t over”

Yeah, with fate-tempting covidiots like this it usually ain’t over until they themselves catch the virus.

9 Likes

I imagine the FBI is way ahead of you re: investigating the behavior of these people leading up to 1/6.

11 Likes

She’s interfering with our nation’s response to a medical emergency and encouraging the spread of a disease that is sickening and killing our countrymen, because she’s a patriot. This makes perfect sense and is not in the least idiotic.

13 Likes

One would hope.

7 Likes

not only that, we have the first majority women-led legislature in the country. #NevadaProud

15 Likes

Yeah.

At this point seeing an american flag almost makes me cringe.

I am ashamed of this country.

10 Likes

We should be so lucky.

Getting intubated is a great way to shut these idiots up.

7 Likes

Take it back. Don’t let it be just the symbol of jingoistic shit heads.

9 Likes

At this point the anti-mask/covidiot thing is performative in-group displays. Much like handling poisonous snakes or drinking strychnine in church, or point a loaded gun at your testicles with finger on the trigger, it is a way to demonstrate your ‘commitment’ by doing something objectively stupid in a public forum.

One side-effect of this is the ongoing purity tests that happen in such groups - such as kicking Cheney for not being performatively self-destructive enough to belong any more. Perhaps we can also encourage them to performatively poke their own eyes out ‘to own the libs’.

9 Likes

Only liberals care about functioning testicles. Get them stommped on to pwn the libs.

6 Likes