New Arrested Development on Netflix on Sunday. Excited?

Was that really a joke? What about people like me who have 6 children, sorry only 3 children, it just feels like 6 – and really do watch in bursts of 1 or 2 episodes?

I think this episodic design is intrinsic and to the format and standard. Nobody’s going to watch a 6 hour movie, for example, are they?

To me the issue the new format highlighted was that certain characters had a tougher time carrying an entire episode. I found Buster and George / Oscar and GOB were able to do a great job with it, Lindsey was particularly weak.

I liked the new format, it was a refreshing change, you are not forced to marathon the whole thing, we watched 2 episodes a day.

You might even say that it was “a new start”. Eh? Eh??

2 Likes

I thought the new season was uneven. As others have mentioned, the Lindsay episodes were sub-par. Not bad, but just not as good as others.

It did end very abruptly.

OK. I’ve got a question. Maybe I missed something. Maybe this is a something that wasn’t actually shown, and that is being saved for a future season:

Did Buster actually kill Lucille 2? Is Lucille 2 actually dead? I saw a shot of her lying on the stair car stairs, and another of her not there.

Just as a reminder, we improved spoiler support. Images can be properly spoiler tagged now with [spoiler][/spoiler] too.

And I still haven’t bothered to watch the rest of season four yet. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed after 1365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.