New bulletproof SUV for suburban moms comes with pepper spray cannons and more

The good Mr. Biafra has something of an interest in the area, it seems.

Need my armored luxury tank to drive to work and drive home.
Keep my children safe as I run down yours while I talk on my cellphone!

3 Likes

And that’s in good conditions. Imagine a little snow on the road, or the first rain in weeks.

The “I don’t need to drive to conditions, I have 4WD” crowd times ten.

7 Likes

Does it have four drive, smell like a steak and seat thirty-five?

Because it sounds like someone weaponized the Cayonero.

3 Likes

Came here to post the flamethrowing BMW as well…

1 Like

That’s interesting- I was not aware there were air brakes that don’t require certification. That just be a newer thing. I guess air brake technology has gotten better. Air brake certification (which is separate from CDL, though included in it in most jurisdictions) was always required because air brakes are very touchy things and you have to drive them differently, as well as understand their failure modes.

But strong agree that most people driving RVs probably shouldn’t be. The rentals are the worst, because there you know it’s someone who has probably never driven something that big and heavy before and they are a menace. I always give them a wide berth.

3 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

Or an Arnold.

20 Likes

Illegal in a few states as well.

Seriously, I wonder who is the market for these crazy things. People who have half a million dollars pre-tax income to spend on a vehicle and are seriously concerned about security will almost certainly want something that doesn’t get tons of attention everywhere it goes. This vehicle is for people who want to attract attention.

Videos from their website

And another showing a glowing review in Arabic

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:

A similar meme could be made for some of the monstrous trailers you see people pulling at 80mph on windy days, by a driver who probably has no idea what the proportional trailer brake controller under their dash is or how to use it.

2 Likes

murder

oily-hides

4 Likes

SMH

5 Likes

The foley work when the body falls out of the car is - chefs kiss - perfect.

Both the RV above and the trailer you are talking about would be illegal to handle in Germany without a truck license or a trailer license respectively

2 Likes

I’m reminded of the Dartz Kombat, a very silly SUV that only Russian mafia bosses would want.

Car Wars was not supposed to be a blueprint.

9 Likes

I imagine that the CEO is Ronnie “Z-Man” Barzell from “Beyond the Valley of the Dolls”.

“'ere this night is done, you shall taste the black sperm of my Vengeance!”

Plug the pepper nozzles and hope for a backfire.

1 Like
8 Likes