New Lincoln project ad says Trump is a "weak, shaky, unfit president"

I’m having a hard time imagining the ad that would convince a Republican not to vote. What do you think would work?

1 Like

No idea. Somehow it’s trivial to convince liberals and youth to not vote. Sigh.

1 Like

if you can’t decide which is better, joe biden, or donald trump, then you have no conscience. I’m not sure I want to be on the same side as someone who isn’t sure about that.

I really hate joe biden, but I’m not some morally blind centrist who can’t tell the difference between a chained up dog barking and snarling, and a rabid dog biting and mauling.

I see your point, but the sad piano music kind of makes it for me.

1 Like

Sure! It’s music. To each his or her own. :slightly_smiling_face:

(When I watch the Obama/Biden parts, “Eye of the Tiger” comes to my mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Here’s something that bugs me, along the same lines, but related to the upcoming Tulsa rally. Aren’t the departments of health guilty of dereliction of duty, perhaps even malpractice for the medically licensed folks in those departments, if the don’t pull the permit on this event?

And I’m not just talking about the Tulsa city or county departments. Right up the chain to state and even federal.

I read one headline in a Tulsa paper about the “Tulsa Health Department director ‘wishes’ Trump rally was postponed”. Does this position not have any power?

I for one am hoping the fire department will set their occupancy level to 50 max. Inspect the facility on Friday, find at least one violation, issue the notice, and schedule a follow-up inspection in December.

I can dream.

3 Likes

Have an authoritarian figure ordering them not to?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.