New Netflix series: "How to Build a Sex Room"

Seriously, why hasn’t anyone made a renovation show for broke-ass amateurs yet? “Redneck Renovators” would be a ratings goldmine.

Also: how much use do couples really use these rooms before the novelty wears off?

12 Likes

as a TV show

6 Likes

monty-python-luxury

7 Likes

not captured by the onebox

Moved from the couple’s bondage room, now a nursery, to the den late last year, the fuck-swing ended up in an ideal location to deposit mail deemed too unimportant for the already full rolltop desk in the corner. Other items, such as a box of edible lubricants and an 18-inch steel-studded leather paddle, were relocated to the attic to keep them out of the reach of the Moscones’ active and inquisitive 11-month-old daughter, Abby.

6 Likes

It was the style at the time.

7 Likes

I’ve been saving up to build a whole sex house, with a sex garden. It’s been a difficult few years, but I tell my wife the wait will be worth it.

7 Likes

I don’t see this as a “Celebrity IOU”-level show. Something like “Pimp my sex room”?

1 Like

I see this show serving another purpose: when the partner wants to install some sex furniture, the more tentative partner can point out the costs, the need for X, Y and Z to keep it from collapsing and hurting someone, and so on.

But based on all of these Fixer Upper knockoffs and other renovation shows, I expect it won’t even meet this low bar of utility.

“Where should we put this ‘Live-Laugh-Love-Leather-Lube’ sign?”

9 Likes

“No, I said I needed a room for my Pimp.”

8 Likes

I designed and built a sex room once. And I took on another, unrelated job to design and build a dungeon for a dominatrix, but that never went ahead.

Kink is surprisingly lucarative and design is design.

I must follow up on this…

13 Likes

We already have a sex room it doubles as a bedroom.

Are we doing it wrong?

But even if we wanted some dedicated sex furniture or a swing we’d just order it and screw some bolts into the ceiling, we certainly wouldn’t let a TV crew film our shopping and installation.

Maybe they could recreate Dudley’s sex room.

Binoculars? Are you into that?

Step 1: build a room
Step 2: have sex in room
Step 3: profit

3 Likes

I await the corplast “SEX ROOM INSTALLATION” ad signs stuck to light posts at intersections.

8 Likes

Even better, you know those signs construction companies put in peoples’ front yards while they’re working?

Another quality sex room
by Johnson Sex Rooms and Saunas, LLC
call for a free estimate
“We won’t screw you”
:fish:

ETA for the cutesy motto and the Jesus fish

16 Likes

In the age of social media that’s all part of the kink.

2 Likes

Our kink is doing it on a Tuesday afternoon with the lights on and then taking naps. Sometimes we get really crazy and go right to the nap.

3 Likes

… and special imported mud for the sex pond?

4 Likes

just only how to get tied-up… or just tidied up…

no design class required…

Content is king. And now he’s building a dungeon.