New Reno 911! special coming in December: "The Hunt for QAnon"

Originally published at: New Reno 911! special coming in December: "The Hunt for QAnon" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Everyone in Reno seems excited about this. our local joke is that the show was not an improv comedy show, but a documentary.

13 Likes

whatabout mace

13 Likes

Ngapa Reaction GIF

Reno 911 is great and all, but… I don’t know… I just… can’t.

5 Likes

If only it was this Q

15 Likes

That is the new season of Picard, so…

7 Likes

It’s open hunting season on Qnuts, on T.V., not for reals.

1 Like

I recently re-watched the movie - and - eh- it was pretty week. I do remember enjoying the show when it was out, though. I just hope they put for some effort with the jokes etc.

I am a big Lt Dangle fan… Dangle Fan-gle?

1 Like

Alas, I am not willing to sign up for every streaming service out there just to watch the one or two shows each of them has that might be worthwhile. I guess I’ll just wait til someone pirates everything I want to watch and aggregates them for me.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m a trifle bummed-out that Star Trek: Discovery Season 4 won’t be coming to Netflix soon, as it has been sucked up by the launch of Paramount+. I’ll wait. :+1:

3 Likes

& both are on Paramount+ so get ready for the most ambitious crossover event in history!

4 Likes

I guess I have to be that guy. It’s “improv-driven” not “improve-driven”. As much as the show may be driven to improve itself, I don’t think that’s what you meant.

Spelling matters. Maybe not as much as many other things, but some.

1 Like
1 Like

When he calls it “Paramount Plus Sign”, I thought it woulda been funnier if he’d said “Paramount Positive”, but then they probably wouldn’t’ve used it

Fandangle might work

2 Likes

It does, but some errors are clearly thanks to autocorrect rather than human error. This is almost certainly one of them.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.