New Trump accuser Karena Virginia claims Donald grabbed her breast, asking, "Don't you know who I am?"

It’s admirable that after all she’s been through she still believes this.

4 Likes

But everyone knows pig and elephant genes just won’t splice. Haven’t you heard the song by Loverboy?

9 Likes

…and a bully’s idea of what a real man looks like.

12 Likes

Aye. Short-fingered indeed.

2 Likes

I want a tiny rhinoceros the size of a staffie.

4 Likes

Apropos that, having spent some time with pigs (including pot bellied ones, which aren’t even the size of pigs), their poops are not small. You’re still gonna have to house train your elephant. And buy a bigger shovel.

9 Likes

It may also be newsworthy that Gloria Allred let her client say something in a press conference.

Having said that, good call. I think this is the most powerful statement to date.

Prediction: Trump forces will target her as being flaky because Yoga instructor.

10 Likes

…and a sexual predator’s idea of what a smooth operator looks like.

13 Likes

It’s funny how the wealthiest people seem to have the most god-awful taste.

Nothing about her statement sounded implausible, i just kept thinking “Yup, i can well imagine drumpf doing that and i don’t want to think about it. Take it away!”.

4 Likes

On first seeing it, some visitors must be tempted to ask, “so, how’s your ego?”

3 Likes

Auric be all like “Jesus, man. Tone it down with all the gold crap!”

17 Likes

I’d believe her if she said she found the fountain of youth.

1 Like

I think that guy might be VITAS.

1 Like

I liked the bipartisan guffaw from the debate crowd.

5 Likes

Chris Wallace: “I remind the audience that they have been asked to remain silent regardless of how ridiculously outlandish the claims made by the candidates are.”

8 Likes
4 Likes

While I completely believe her and it is a brave thing to make this statement right now, the repeated mentions of “light” plus that line about “his son’s innocence gazing” do make her sound a little silly along the lines of what one might expect of cultish yoga folk…

Why is that funny? Is it an austin powers type joke where nothing funny happens, but you suppose they have to fill time?

2 Likes

OK, you definitely owe Torgo an apology. Not only has he groped fewer women than Trump, but he runs a better hotel.

5 Likes

It’s a parody of these sorts of Grey Poupon brand mustard commercials that were all over TV in the 90’s…

5 Likes