New Trump campaign ad explicitly stands up for conspiracy theorists

Ummmm…

13 Likes

“Donald Trump has definitively proven that Joe Biden is. . . the bogeyman!

slpyjo

2 Likes

But they still have Ted Nugent and whoever keeps making all those paintings of Donald Trump hanging out with Jesus in the Oval Office.

9 Likes

Or Mercury? Aka, Mad Hatters.

Don’t forget Kayne West.

8 Likes

I love how the lightning and thunder are added as background to the vid. Like, if the sheer level of message-idiocy doesn’t scare the holy fuck outta ya, here’s some bad weather!

4 Likes

He’s harder to classify; if he was a classical Trumpist then he wouldn’t have announced his own Presidential run for 2020.

7 Likes

FTFY. The deep state was way deeper than anybody realized.

4 Likes

12 Likes

ah yes, the creeping menace of…

1 Like

I don’t know if this has been noticed elsewhere: While deliberately evoking the TV in the park from They Live (note how it’s sitting in a field of grass), it is not the liberated anti-alien-control TV message being represented in this ad. Rather, the ad’s messaging to the viewer is in the same contrast and font type that the alien-ruled government is subliminally subjecting the people to. This ad essentially puts Trump up as either the leader of the aliens or the top self-interested sycophant. To Putin, I’m thinking.

This is very reminiscent of their screw-up flipping the meaning of “Witch Hunt.”

In Putin-controlled Trump-world, witch hunts you!

4 Likes

Not lined with tinfoil but has a “Made In China” label in there.
Biden should direct the question to all the MAGA fans: “Take a look in your red MAGA hat and read where Donald Trump gets his campaign hats made. Now tell me - can you believe anything this man says?”

5 Likes

You have to remember - this - is his key electorate (just put your head in your hands now, it’ll save time later):

9 Likes

This contains some of their reactions after 45 tested positive for Covid-19:

4 Likes

I’m all over this now (about They Live). Here’s what I meant about how the TV was positioned in the park/encampment.

I’ve written to the article’s author and am trying to reach the Lincoln Project and John Carpenter, after reading his take on Trump. It’d be interesting if he decides to sue, just because. But better if he makes fun of them.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.