Nikki Haley asks to join Hitler-quoting group: "If @Moms4Liberty is a 'hate group,' add me to the list."

Originally published at: Nikki Haley asks to join Hitler-quoting group: "If @Moms4Liberty is a 'hate group,' add me to the list." | Boing Boing

7 Likes

20 Likes

Jack Bannon Epix GIF by PENNYWORTH

13 Likes

Inglourious Basterds Bingo GIF

7 Likes

“If they’re a hate group sign me up”… Wow. Saying the quiet part out loud again. Dang.
Baddie GIF by Giphy QA

13 Likes

Like, is she saying if they are not a hate group, she wouldn’t be interested?

13 Likes

She’s so desperate to out far right the competition that she’ll put herself in a concentration camp.

17 Likes

That’s a summer camp for kids what don’t think hard, right?

11 Likes
11 Likes

No, I think you mean “No Fly List”

6 Likes

She’s a second generation Indian American. Given the rabid racism of the GQP, I don’t think she’d be a guard.

5 Likes

Call it an “aspirational goal”.

5 Likes

Ugh. I used to think she was the somewhat reasonable person within the previous administration. So gross and self serving and hopefully ultimately self defeating.

1 Like

She’s always been a right wing, bigoted asshole. Which is how she got the job with Trump. they’re all pretty much garbage humans.

15 Likes

But she’s one of the good ones. She isn’t supposed to go to the concentration camps. /s

I’m sure Chaim Rumkowski said something similar when he was sent to Auschwitz.

10 Likes

Yeah, I think it was relative. She didn’t always say the worst thing possible in all circumstances —didn’t she break with the administration on the Ukraine? But, yes I should not be surprised by this behavior considering who she worked for.

1 Like

To clarify it’s Hamilton county Indiana, not Hamilton Indiana.

1 Like

She thinks she’d be a Wife or at worst an Aunt.

Her “colleagues” in the GOP would have no qualms about putting her in a Handmaid’s uniform.

2 Likes

I’m torn between two of my goto responses. “Of course she did.” and “I did Nazi that coming.”

4 Likes

It just shows you how low the bar is with these people.

4 Likes