No, Biden didn't have Trump's "Diet Coke" button removed from the Oval Office

Sigh here we go again

unzips

4 Likes

Once the button was pressed and the “Diet Coke” was on route, the President allegedly would rip a line under the table.

1 Like

aasgadfgadfhadfhadfh

2 Likes

Possibly elitist take here, but: I don’t have a problem with the President having a button to call someone to do mundane things for him/her; presumably the POTUS’s time is better spent on, you know, running the country.

My issue was with Trump having such a button; it’s hard to imagine any menial task that wouldn’t be a better use of his time than being anywhere near the levers of power.

8 Likes

In four years, Trump never thought to have a mini-fridge stocked with Diet Coke installed in the Oval Office. Why bother when you can always call “the help.”

3 Likes
4 Likes

You called?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s weird to have a button to call the valet when you need something, if you have a valet (my valet is called Patrick, and he’s tired and grumpy, but fine, here’s another 7-Up, Patrick). It might be a little weird to just have a standing order that the only thing you ever need when you press the valet button is a diet Coke. I mean, what if you really, really need someone to crush up some Adderall, or someone to bring your checkbook so you can write out a check for some hush money?

Seems shortsighted to just limit the button to nothing but Diet Coke.

2 Likes

An ice cold glass bottle.

Maybe it’s the Regeneron button.

“bring me the Diet Coke cool shades” button

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.