No pants, no problem. But cover your face

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/10/no-pants-no-problem-but-cove.html

6 Likes

Well, that and say 6 feet+ away. I guess it’s cool.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t want to visit a nude beach that would permit me to gad about au naturel al fresco.

4 Likes

Where do people even FIND those pixel-kinis anyway?

32 Likes

not sure what that means but yeah, most spaces don’t like gawkers.

i usually prefer somewhere in nature away from people rather than a foral beach for exactly the reason laid out in the hit 2004 documentary “Eurotrip”

(Slightly NSFW video)

'Ere! Move those figleaves!

5 Likes

How about a pixel helm!

6 Likes

It is in the Czech Republic.

1 Like

“the numbers they can go into nature”

i figured #1 and #2

right?

oh, wait . . . nevermind

8 Likes

Wait a minute…

What about farting?

6 Likes

If I’m wearing underpants on my face as a mask, does that count as “wearing pants”?

7 Likes

That’s why you’re supposed to be 6+ft away.

4 Likes

Pretty sure it’s a play on Groucho Marx, “I don’t want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members."

7 Likes

i get the joke now, ty for your service

That’s a great set of pixels.

1 Like

This being the Czech Republic it might not even be a beach. I mean, you don’t need water and sand if you only want to sun bathe.

7 Likes

In any case, naturism is about healthy outdoor activities, not lying around doing nothing.

9 Likes

“… observe the numbers in which they can go into nature.”

Sometimes, things are gained in translation. That’s like poetry.

@GagHalfrunt Reading the linked article to Free Body Culture, I have learned of the wonderfully named 18th Century naturist, Lord Monboddo. Thank you for that.

5 Likes

Lord Monboddo might also have been a pioneer of driving trollies.

Burnett in his earlier years suggested that the orangutan was a form of man, although some analysts think that some of his presentation was designed to entice his critics into debate.

6 Likes

He was a naturist in Edinburgh? I assume the healthy outdoor activities were to stop hypothermia.

10 Likes