No pants, no problem. But cover your face

In his writings Monboddo argued against clothes as unnatural and undesirable from every point of view for both mind and body. Monboddo “awaked every morning at four, and then for his health got up and walked in his room naked, with the window open, which he called taking an air bath.”

4 Likes

I was thinking the other day that tanlines in 2020 are going to be interesting.

6 Likes

No, butt cover YOUR face

For those who can’t read dutch (though it’s not too hard if you speak german):

Nice! (sign says: Today sports activities)

I hope it’s not badminton, I don’t really like the sight of those swishing genitals.

Wrestling isn’t exactly my favourite either.
Hey! I have to wrestle you later.

5 Likes

Your scan is too small to read anyway. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 8.41.30 AM

3 Likes

Or nonexistent.

1 Like

“But cover your face”

Reminds me of the punchline about the Oxford dons caught skinny-dipping in the Isis.

4 Likes

I was about to post the same thing.

Then I realized that my home-office/bedroom has a southern facing window which lets the sun hit my right arm. So I guess reverse-trucker-tan?

2 Likes

Can you all please remove this from your “featured stories” it’s been there for multiple days. While I know there’s no actual nudity, from a glance across the room it looks like there is. I like to check BB on my phone and while i’m doing it during quarantine with my mother in law in the room it seems like i’m looking at some shady stuff that i’m not. The pic is fine, the story is fine, but there’s no need to have it stuck at the top of the screen for days.

Or UK lorry-driver tan?

2 Likes

Lorry? Is that like some thing you drive a boot around with?

1 Like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.