No wonder Trump is unfocused and losing in the polls — he thinks Kamala Harris is hot (audio)

Originally published at: No wonder Trump is unfocused and losing in the polls — he thinks Kamala Harris is hot (audio) - Boing Boing

11 Likes

If Trump didn’t see all women—including his own daughter—through the lens of sexual objectification he probably wouldn’t see them at all. They could be standing right in front of him and it would be like the Predator trying to spot Dutch when his body was covered in mud.

25 Likes

What a pathetic excuse for a man he is.

16 Likes

Fixed that for ya. :+1:t5:

Talk about a total waste of finite space and oxygen.

17 Likes

Finally, he has said something truthful. She is beautiful.

4 Likes

Given what we know about the guy, there are a lot of reasons he’s unfocused and losing in the polls.

A crazy number. Scientific notation may be needed.

I mean… sheesh we are on Part Four here:

15 Likes

This has potential for a musical. I am now taking meetings with investors, if you have a few megabucks lying around.

5 Likes

I remember the last time when a woman running for President was leading the polls against him.

It didn’t end well.

1 Like

It’s by no means a done deal, but in my observation, there seems a renewed, genuine excitement for Harris/Walz.

6 Likes

Reductive.

Do you also remember that “the woman” in question had been the target of a massive right wing hate campaign for more than 20 years prior to her run for POTUS?

23 Likes

And how does Queen Camilla feel about the mangled comparison to Melania? Does Trump think that Kamala Harris is married to King Charles?

14 Likes

And of course this is exactly the same situation since all women are interchangable and nothing has happened since 2016 that might change the way American voters feel about Donald Trump.

19 Likes

Yeah, that implication is not at all insulting or dismissive

20 Likes
find -name "puke_emoji"
21 Likes

The two scenarios are similar only in that they involve a presidential election. Harris is not being seen as a “blah, centrist, good-enough-i-guess” candidate and Il Douche has shown his colors. He will not be confused with a blowhard that the adults in the room can control. Dems have a candidate that they are excited to vote for. I have not seen that since Obama. And that did work out pretty well.

25 Likes

Perhaps instead we should stop running men!

Good thing Harris isn’t running as a token woman though. That would actually be really sad. It just so happens that the best candidate is a woman, kwim?

16 Likes

Day Today GIF

Los Angeles Anniversary GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Seth Meyers Idk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I Like It Sport GIF by HockeyDiversityAlliance

18 Likes

The comment was meant to point out that polls are unreliable, take them with a grain of salt. Next time, I’ll be more specific.

It might have been wiser to just say that, then; rather than framing your comment with the focus on gender above all else.

15 Likes

I remember when Trump ran briefly as a Republican in 1987 - it didn’t end well. They all laughed at him.

I remember when Trump ran as a Reform Party candidate in 1999 - it didn’t end well. He lost to fucking Pat Buchanan!

I remember when Trump ran for reelection in 2020 - it didn’t end well. His ass was badly kicked.

If we’re being objective- Trump is an electoral loser.

24 Likes