Noah's Ark owners sue over water damage

Sending “thoughts and prayers”.

22 Likes

Which ones, the animals or the church deacons?

7 Likes
7 Likes

“I’m sorry sir, your insurance policy doesn’t cover acts of God. When you initialed the waiver you also wrote ‘like I’m ever going to need that!’ in the margin’”…

2 Likes

You can use “God’s Magic” to explain how Noah fit all those animals in there, and fed them, and kept them from eating each other, and cleaned out the massive amounts of manure daily, but apparently you can’t use “God’s Magic” to save your actual ark from water damage.

“OK, which one of you wasn’t praying hard enough?”

6 Likes

Sunday! Sunday! SUNDAY!

5 Likes

“…home to what fanatics and idiots claim is a 510 foot long model of the biblical Noah’s Ark…”
There, fixed it for you.

4 Likes

That is utterly brilliant.

1 Like

It’s fair to have a model of fictional things, the Millennium Falcon, the starship Enterprise, many models from Gundam, etc. You only become an idiot when you believe the original is part of reality and not simply interesting folklore.

7 Likes

You had one job!

1 Like

giphy

Man, a few more “acts of God” like this, and they might run out of money… or at least take a hint.

9 Likes

Nooooo, not the unicorns. I should have known, My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic is ending this year after all.

3 Likes

Creflo Dollar! He’s the man they deserve.

4 Likes

See also: ‘a history if the world in 10 1/2 chapters’

1 Like

It’s like raaaaa-ee-yaaaaain undermining the structure of your ark replica…

4 Likes

But surely the cat herd will just push it back on again?

1 Like

9 Likes

Bravo! You’ve hit upon the ultimate proof that the world is round; otherwise the cats would have pushed everything over the edge and the planet would be empty. :smiley:

6 Likes

They originally planned to have live animals onboard. But then realized god’s perfect plan was cruel and pointless.

3 Likes
2 Likes