Noah's Ark owners sue over water damage

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/28/noahs-ark-owners-sue-over-wa.html

5 Likes

Oh the irony. The next best thing would be if health and safety confiscated all the animals because of the terrible living conditions (don’t even know if there is livestock on board).

23 Likes

Surely anything that happens to the Ark should be considered an Act of GodTM for insurance purposes…

57 Likes

Surely heavy rain shouldn’t be an issue because it will all just drain off the edge of the Flat Earth?

25 Likes

Maybe there’s a higher power they could appeal to. Pat Robertson, Billy Graham?

11 Likes

Wait, are the dinosaurs ok?

51 Likes

I’ve got bad news about the unicorns, too …

26 Likes

shakes fist at sky

17 Likes

For anyone interested, the claim is available on the Internet Archive:

Fairly straightforward insurance claim.

I’ve always had sympathy with the contention that the argument for Christianity was over when churches started putting on lightning rods.

31 Likes

Thor vs. The One True God. Coming to the Church of the Holy Bleeding Heart of Jeebus June 15. Tickets available online.

11 Likes

181d0eb8d2b190bf44a85e6dc5b1371d

43 Likes

it’s immune to the water of god, this was obviously the water of satan.

8 Likes

12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

17 So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.”

God’s a bit old and forgetful. Better put up a big flag to remind him.

37 Likes

There aren’t. Just animal noises:

14 Likes

Well, that’s got my autobiography title sorted…

39 Likes

“Barnstorming success!”

9 Likes

Glad to see there are no live animals.

4 Likes

Just the proprietor and the suckers.

6 Likes

The ticket is for a whole seat but you’ll only need THE EDGE!!!

12 Likes

Moonshine, eh? Well-known to be much stronger than the Water of God™.

4 Likes