Nostrum peddler Dr. Mehmet Oz fired from President's Council on Sports, Fitness & Nutrition

Originally published at: Nostrum peddler Dr. Mehmet Oz fired from President's Council on Sports, Fitness & Nutrition | Boing Boing

14 Likes

Christ, what an asshole

41 Likes

Jordan Belfort: I’m not fucking leaving! The show goes on!

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

8 Likes
It's sad that he would politicize such an important issue like health.

:notes: Every accusation a confession

48 Likes

It’s sad that he would politicize such an important issue like health. The doctor he should ask to resign is Dr. Fauci

[emphasis mine]

Does he not see himself? Does the guy have no self-awareness whatsoever? “Health should never be politicized! Unless I’m doing it (and trying to punish that guy)!”

I mean, he literally follows it immediately with a reminder that he is - and has long been - politicizing covid care, in the worst possible way.

40 Likes

Madeline left us way too soon.

18 Likes

Love to see his next Twitterbation showing himself dragged out of whatever office he is squatting inside.

9 Likes

What a baby. Go take some Vitamin C tablets and calm down.

24 Likes

He should learn to calm down, he might give himself a heart attack.

I prescribe my special organic salve and guided visualization DVD on how not to be an asshole. If he orders now he gets a free affirmation.

30 Likes

Does he honestly think he was appointed to the council in the first place because everyone respects his medical expertise and not because the previous President is an imbecile who makes most of his decisions based on TV ratings?

37 Likes

Chef and all around mensch José Andrés is replacing him.

He’s apparently taking TFG’s cue on how gov’t works, that when you get kicked out of it, you just pretend it didn’t happen.
ha ha simpsons GIF

11 Likes

It’s sad that he would politicize such an important issue like health.

I hope they send some sort of reply to the effect that it’s really not political, it’s just that he gives really shitty medical advice.

9 Likes

How did this quack get famous in the first place? Was it the same way as “Dr” Phil?

15 Likes

I’ve got just the cure for an inflamed asshole…

15 Likes

Oprah liked him, I think that’s how he got his start. I wonder if she sends him a letter firing him, maybe then he’ll go away.

10 Likes

When Oprah is standing in front of the pearly gates she’d better hope she has an awful lot of deeds in the “good” column to balance out introducing the world to Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil and the anti-vaccination nonsense of Jenny McCarthy.

33 Likes

Don’t forget James Frey!

12 Likes

I thought of him too but I don’t think he’s the kind of asshole who has a body count on par with the celebrities peddling potentially deadly medical advice. Plus she actually called Frey out for lying, which is more than she’s done for the other three.

18 Likes

Season 9 Ok GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

18 Likes

What took this long???

7 Likes