Not first rodeo for gun-toting St. Louis couple

White entitlement…AKA white supremacy.

18 Likes

That’s because angry white bigots with guns all look alike.

26 Likes

If you’re looking at them over the barrels of the guns being aimed at you, then yeah… they probably do.

31 Likes

Well, we shouldn’t necessarily use past actions/crimes/asshole behaviors to weigh too heavily and how to handle current events.

But their actions alone seem to clearly violate MO statutes. And they violated soooo many safety rules, you would get alcohol poisoning if you did a shot for each one.

2019 Missouri Revised Statutes

Title XXXVIII - Crimes and Punishment; Peace Officers and Public Defenders
Chapter 571 - Weapons Offenses
Section 571.030 Unlawful use of weapons — exceptions — penalties.

(4) Exhibits, in the presence of one or more persons, any weapon readily capable of lethal use in an angry or threatening manner;

7 Likes

I can’t help thinking that the shouting woman at the top of this post is yelling;
“I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES!”

14 Likes

Nope, nope, nope. I’d elaborate on why this jack-hole shouldn’t be pointing firearms at protesters, but I’m either preaching to the choir or yelling at rocks. I don’t have the energy for either any more.

Time to make my girls some mac n’ cheese and do a puzzle. My meditation.

7 Likes

This is why we have lawyer jokes.

8 Likes

This is what always-everywhere cameras and social media have shown us. It’s never an isolated incident with people like this. It’s always a window into a long pattern of behavior. In the old days there might be one little blurb in a newspaper on page 12 about a weird moment in a nice neghbourhood between some neighbours. Cellphone cameras and the internet let us see these people for who they really are.

23 Likes

Wait, what do cameras and social media have to do with this expanded view into these a-holes’ lives?

The reporting that was done here is 90% based on court filings, depositions, and interviews.

3 Likes

Whelp. I’m an idiot. For some reason I thought this was about the couple from the Chipotle incident.

12 Likes

I don’t think the adjectives “assholes” and “white supremacists” and “entitled” are nearly strong enough. People like this are just psychopaths with absolutely no regard or feeling whatsoever for anyone else. In my mind one of the biggest problems in the world is what to do with people who demonstrate such appalling behavior. It’s pretty clear that many of them are incapable of change, like this pair of animals.

7 Likes

Yup, guilty as charged. Was thinking of the Chipotle parking lot incident.

And, while yes, I was slightly rabble rousing, I will try to do better at being clear that I am not automatically defending racist behavior.

4 Likes

No elaboration needed. I was thinking of another incident. Apologies for (rightly) raising your blood pressure.

(I’m also going to stop typing now to not derail the discussion about these two assholes any further)

5 Likes

They’re 3/4 of the way there. When does the last part begin for them?

But I suppose that it be others that suffer most likely.

Something tells me that their days are an endless stream of meeting utter and complete assholes everywhere they go…

8 Likes

I think the antigay stuff happened in the early 90’s when it was still kinda ‘cool’ be republican and anti gay. Well, it still is but you don’t say it out loud anymore, you hide it in ‘states rights’ and other deceptions.

3 Likes

Mark McCloskey has run off trustees trying to make repairs to the wall surrounding his property, insisting that he and his wife own it. In 2013, he destroyed bee hives placed just outside of the mansion’s northern wall by the neighboring Jewish Central Reform Congregation and left a note saying he did it, and if the mess wasn’t cleaned up quickly he would seek a restraining order and attorneys fees. The congregation had planned to harvest the honey and pick apples from trees on its property for Rosh Hashanah.

Would he have done it if it had been a Church? Tough call.

18 Likes

But that would mean that if you CAN tell who is an asshole
that it follows that YOU are the assholes.
Assholes all around then.

I guess that’s why I avoid people almost entirely.

That doesn’t answer the question though and that neighborhood was definitley GAY GAY GAY in the 90s.
So answer the question why would they move there?

6 Likes

That may be so, but we wouldn’t have heard about them at all if they hadn’t aimed their guns at people who walked by on their way to the mayor’s house.

10 Likes