Not just Kellyanne: Sean Spicer also repeatedly references nonexistent terrorist attack

Thanks for sharing the article, really good but also a bit disheartening…

2 Likes

Is anyone considering that the entire Trump staff is experiencing the Mandela Effect? Perhaps they have all slid from a parallel universe where these things actually happened. That is the most logical theory I can think of.

3 Likes

"I don’t think the president owns a bathrobe; he definitely doesn’t wear one,”

Wait, is Spicer saying that that was Trump’s skin??

Eeew…

6 Likes

Trump is prone to letting it all hang out when he talks, but physically… ew, ew, ew.

1 Like

Trump has surrounded himself with people like him. They are ignorant and uninformed, but try to disguise their lack by latching onto half-remembered things, stating the garbled half-memory as absolute truth, and then bullying anyone and everyone who disagrees with their utterances.

3 Likes

This only works on people whose faces already basically look that way:

7 Likes

Typical very dishonest media, under-reporting the number of lights. Sad.

7 Likes

OK. Where’s the brain bleach? You better be dispensing some after offering up that unsavory mental image.

1 Like

He has to mean Orlando, right? And how messed up is that, that he can’t even get it straight?

Do we know if “Bowling Green Massacre” is language used on alt-right sites, etc? I dare not look, but I’m wondering if that’s where they all get their news and just regurgitate it.

2 Likes

Something about this puts me in mind of GTA’s references to the Austrailan-American war.

This isn’t the first time an executive branch has attempted to gaslight the nation. It usually happens right before an unjustified war.

4 Likes

Even if he did mean that, the actions he’s trying to defend wouldn’t have done anything to prevent it, and could even make it even more likely by raising tensions.

2 Likes

Speaking as a resident of Atlanta . . . . .

Wut?

3 Likes

Sharing the article and picture with everyone I know. No way it happens on our watch :triumph:

He was either referring to Eric Rudolf at the Olympics (in which case, it was not an Islamic terrorist at all) or Orlando (which is not Atlanta, but hey, all of the south looks alike, AMIRITE).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.