Not just Kellyanne: Sean Spicer also repeatedly references nonexistent terrorist attack

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/08/not-just-kellyanne-sean-spice.html

3 Likes

Oh, come on. “Eric Rudolph” is totally one of those foreign Muslim names! Fake news!

(also, holy crap. I totally missed the stuff he did in addition to the Olympics bombing. Must be the media underreporting things!)

17 Likes

It’s all about crafting the message.
They even lie about bathrobes.

5 Likes

Don’t blow us up!

19 Likes

In case you missed this tidbit of American glory:

8 Likes

I think donald is more of a snuggie type of guy.

11 Likes

Hmm. Perhaps he is referencing something that has yet to happen?

4 Likes

I was thinking of a Daffy Duck onesie.

4 Likes

Cnn:
March 8, 1998 - To protest what he feels is the persecution of his brother by the FBI and the media, Daniel Rudolph sets up a camera in his Summerville, South Carolina garage. He cuts off his hand with a circular saw. It is later surgically reattached.

What in the unholy fuck?

16 Likes

Seemed more appropriate in xeni’s article on racist shitbag old man sessions but comments don’t seem to be working.

Also, where is our equivalent of the munich post? We’re well into normalisation now for a scarily large part of the population, aren’t we? And i include in that the little britain lot over here.

12 Likes

TWO PLUS TWO EQUALS FIVE!!! And don’t you forget it.

7 Likes

Darn right we need to ban terrorists who go to certain countries and become terrorists and then come back to our country and be terrorists. Like Eric Rudolph! He should never have been allowed to leave the country and then… oh, whoops.

1 Like

I am hoping that Trump’s hype will have the effect of provoking more reporting on white nationalist terror. Like the actual Bowling Green Massacre plot:

As for an atlanta terrorist attack, there was this asshole in 2014:

10 Likes

Nah, he’s totally a half-open silk kimono kinda guy.

7 Likes

Everything about this is just so insultingly… insulting!

Tarring entire nationalities (certain nationalities). The Bowling Green Massacre. (Oh, she was intending to say “masterminds.” Which makes no sense! Why would anyone refer to them as the “Bowling Green masterminds”?) Talking about Atlanta!

2 Likes

16 Likes

This is so totally unfair. Gul Madred could clearly see a fifth light reflected in Pickard’s bald head. It was all a big misunderstanding.

Anybody could have made that mistake.

19 Likes

And YOU win The Internet for today! heheheh

5 Likes

I don’t see no bathrobes.

13 Likes

Well, gosh. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes