Noted fūcking moron Trump angry at reports Tillerson called him 'fūcking moron'

“He hated it when you called him a moron. All morons hate it when you call them a moron.”

-Catcher in the Rye

17 Likes

I’d be more worried by anyone in a responsible position who doesn’t think Donald’s a moron or equivalent because, you know, he’s pretty stupid and anyone who can’t realize that, well, not good.

3 Likes

The thing is, in most administrations where the (usually hereditary) official head needs a responsible official to change his nappy and burp him, there’s usually an evil-but-competent Grand Vizier to say “What his Imperial Majesty, may he live for a thousand years really intended to say was…”
A lot of past empires would have had a much shorter duration had there been Twitter.

6 Likes

Lol. I always call him “trash boy” or some variation of that, but I’m totally going to use "baby caca’.

1 Like

Sadly, the drain will keep circling until 45 or his handlers decide to start a war. Then anyone who opposes is a traitor who doesn’t support the troops. And then lots of good, competent people die to cover up this one bad guy’s incompetence.

1 Like

What are the odds he’d fuck up that as well?

2 Likes

This story was leaked by “senior White House officials”.

So: which faction within the administration wants Tillerson gone, and why?

Fucking OVER he does pretty good though. The best!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.