Now Marjorie Taylor Greene asserts Biden is involved in sex trafficking and money laundering

Originally published at: Now Marjorie Taylor Greene asserts Biden is involved in sex trafficking and money laundering | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Well the Treasury Department is where we keep all of the detailed records of presidential crimes /s

32 Likes

Well, this is it, guys. LLVM/GPT has surpassed humanity in terms of average intelligence.

Not because it got much better, but because we devolved to lower the bar.

11 Likes

Internships are not human sex trafficking 'tho there may be interns who would argue the point.

Newish lace spacers?

13 Likes

This congress will certainly go down in history as the Karen Q Congress.

12 Likes

My God, the sex traffickers are coming from inside the House (of Representatives)!

25 Likes

Yes, the Treasury Department always keeps records on (checks notes) “human sex trafficking.”

Open mouth, insert lie.

Ah, ya beat me to it!

11 Likes

This is going to end with another smoothbrain shooting up a pizza shop isn’t it?

12 Likes

Banks are required to file “suspicious activity reports” whenever their customers engage in certain kinds of transactions, including EVERY transaction involving cash of $10k or more. This is designed to help Treasury detect money laundering, but the SARs themselves are not evidence of money laundering.

I’d be willing to bet that MTG’s “evidence” boils down to the fact that SARs exist relating to the Bidens, and nothing more than that. It’s exactly the kind of bad faith/stupid argument that GQP and adjacent folks love to make.

16 Likes

It’s aaaaaalways projection with conservatives.

16 Likes

FSM, I do hate the sound of that.

Cringe Wince GIF

6 Likes

I wonder how much of her statements consist of straight-out lies and how much is qanon-style “two plus two equals pineapple,” where she reads things she doesn’t understand (i.e. everything) and starts filling in the gaps with fantasies.

11 Likes

All of it.

It’s why her. donors contribute. Their village idiot on retainer.

6 Likes

5 Likes

WTF. I’m sorry, how does she get away with this? How is this not a crime?

15 Likes

Yeah, I suppose she’s got a very Trumpian approach to reality - she says things, but they don’t actually have to mean anything; she digs up “evidence,” but it doesn’t have to amount to anything - it’s enough, in each case, that she can use it to create an angry public spectacle involving all the right keywords to provoke her supporters.

8 Likes

It’s the reason she’s late for committees, stays for as long as it takes to get a few insane sound bites and then retreats back to her office to check Twitter.

12 Likes

Yeah, it’s at it’s most obvious in the committee hearings that she has no interest at all in being a legislator - she doesn’t have questions she asks witnesses, she just has opportunities for angry tirades and accusations. Nothing gets done, no understanding is advanced, certainly no solutions are proposed.

I have to wonder what her staff actually do, since they clearly don’t do anything that actual legislators’ staff normally do, outside of organizing her schedule.

11 Likes

What’s up with her weirdo throne and flag behind her?

1 Like

remember the good old days of Jewish Space Lasers? This is just banging on a tired old drum.

Indeed. She and her ilk are well into Blood Libel territory.

8 Likes