Now on the Internet Archive: Brett Kavanaugh's 1983 Georgetown Prep yearbook

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/03/advice-and-consent.html

3 Likes

15 Likes

21 Likes

He needs to smile more.

13 Likes

Seriously … I don’t.

4 Likes

First let me say I think this Kavanaugh guy should definitely not be a supreme court justice… but I just flicked through the whole yearbook and I’m not seeing what this adds to the debate. I mean I’m not prepared to spend a whole night reading (in detail) some random yearbook for no reason but I looked for evidence but I didn’t see anything I didn’t already know. Anyone care to enlighten me?

1 Like

Holy moly, the whole yearbook is covered with stuff about drinking. Straight up pictures of kegs “100 Kegs or Bust!” (pg 19), Kavanaugh pg 145 “Keg City Club, treasurer”; Mark Judge (pg 142) “Alcoholics Unanimous”; Tobin Finizio (pg 124) “Ridge Klux Klan, Prep Brew Crew, Revolving Beds Beach Week”.

Sounds like a helluva time over there.

12 Likes

Especially since it was illegal.

14 Likes

Thing is, he chose to go full Trump on defense, shouting, lying and refusing to answer direct questions. To the Trumpists, this is all they need to see. The support among the base Republicans spiked. They love this shit. And they know he is lying. They do not care. They will not care.

8 Likes

The parts where it’s what he put into the yearbook, including his veiled sexual comments (boofing, devils triangle, Renate Alumnus, also, tangentially related 100 kegs or bust…). But hey, if that kind of thing doesn’t bother you…

3 Likes

The look that says “I never should have signed that prenuptial agreement”

1 Like

To be sure, I have no idea what kind of person she is - for all I know they’re two rape-y peas in a pod - but she’s worn that same expression every time I’ve seen her on air.

True.
However, a quiet divorce, say about a year after the Hon. Brett “I’m the victim here” Kavanaugh has joined the supreme court, would entirely fail to surprise me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.