NRA ads says Americans need guns to shoot "the Resistance"

I don’t know how this video isn’t the Onion.

9 Likes

I dramatically increased my supply of ammo for my small collection of long guns, and picked up a semiautomatic rifle after the election. As a queer liberal Jew, I’m on a list somewhere. I also only buy used weapons because new guns come with a free membership to, you guessed it, the NRA.

Dear NRA, you want to see my closed fist? It’s an AR-15, modded with some parts that might make you piss your pants. Come at me, bitches.

15 Likes

Just judging from her repellent delivery, I can imagine. It’s rare that I find a person off-putting just from a video clip, but my immediate visceral response to that woman was revulsion.

16 Likes

She definitely has an amazing sneer. Not really something to be proud of, in my mind.

10 Likes

Wait. Your president isn’t another Hitler???

1 Like

I would in fact like to know where these schools are that she refers to who are instructing children that Trump is literally another Hitler, and ask them not to do so.

8 Likes

No, there are differences.

Hitler had a mustache. And a cute dog. And, um…wanted to take over Austria.

9 Likes

Maybe it’s part of the Common Core curriculum? I didn’t see any Trump == Hitler references in my kids’ homework but I’ll keep an eye open when the new school year starts.

11 Likes

That sneer.

3 Likes

[quote=“Woodchuck45, post:87, topic:103780”]
wanted to take over Austria.
[/quote] I’m sure Trump has similar ambitions

2 Likes

You can’t eliminate the first by leaning on the second.

2 Likes

My wife teaches kindergarten. Every morning they do the good morning song, go over the day of the week, and repeat “Trump is Hitler” 20 times before they move on to their lessons.

26 Likes

They don’t care that you want to be peaceful. The ‘violence’ of your disagreement with them is one they want to answer with your death.

18 Likes

holey cow!

2 Likes

Same here, I’m reasonably liberal in many ways, and I still completely support the right to bear arms, but it’s been a long time since I supported the NRA in any way, they jumped the shark a long time ago.

9 Likes

Silly, only brown people can be radicalized… and liburals, of course. Good, white christian americans can’t be radicalized! /s

15 Likes
8 Likes

I beg to differ.

17 Likes

It gives them a veneer of authenticity, though, so they can say “we’re not sexist or racist, we have a quasi-ethnic looking woman talking for us, so it’s not US whose racist and sexist.”

11 Likes

Yeah, I get the intended ploy; I’m just not buying it it.

7 Likes