NRA dumps its ad firm, TV crew and Dana Loesch

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/26/nra-dumps-its-ad-firm-tv-crew.html

9 Likes

eta: Nice to see the NRA firing something besides guns.

45 Likes

Not surprising, first to respond to the news:

19 Likes

Has anyone ever seen Dana Loesch and Alex Jones in the same room at the same time?

26 Likes

I hope this whole NRA thing rips them to shreds from the inside out and they all wind up embarrassing each other until they all die in ignominy.

Other than that, only good thoughts.

23 Likes

If they are the same person, they must pay the wardrobe and makeup people easily 7 figures.

7 Likes

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

42 Likes

15 Likes

trump is probably shitting himself for hiring Stephanie Grisham instead of Dana Loesch for the Press Sec. position.

27 Likes

8 Likes

But who are they really? My money’s on either Karl Rove or Sacha Baron Cohen, but we shouldn’t ignore Phyllis Schlafly or Andy Kaufman just because they’re dead. It’s always the ones you least suspect.

6 Likes

sad trombone noise - She’s just an actress. Before this, she was selling a dietary supplement made from magical beets, and she was just as unhinged and enthusiastic about magical beets as she was about telling blatant lies for the NRA. She probably won’t have much of a career in acting now, except in Christian Film Industry productions, who are going to court her HARD.

28 Likes

Are you fucking kidding me, Meghan McCain? It was a con!!!

22 Likes

tumblr_pspozcoJNp1skte0vo1_500

11 Likes

It’s fun to say the words, “Bye, NRA!”

12 Likes

Your first sentence was a good thought.

8 Likes

ETA: ewww

22 Likes

Why hasn’t the GOP imploded yet in the same way? You have christian conservatives, anti-tax millionaires, and ignorant racists. Shouldn’t that be three parties?

7 Likes

download%20(2)

27 Likes

ETA: The NRA’s right-wing populist nonsense long predates Loesch and NRA TV. Anyone who supported the NRA after 1980 or so (i.e. a few years after the right-wing racists solidified their gains following the 1977 internal coup) was supporting an organisation that promoted racism and far-right politics. If you didn’t know it by 2006 when the NRA published its “graphic novel” filled with Der Sturmer-like caricatures, you really weren’t paying attention (or were willfully avoiding the truth).

25 Likes