NRA endorses Trump

from the pdf, guns are allowed in “civil disturbance areas”. guess that explains people carrying in public spaces in the us pretty well…

1 Like

“Chief Spokesmurderer” Great way to persuade those that don’t already agree with you.

5 Likes

the only thing that will stop a bad abortionist is a good fetus with a gun

3 Likes

we’re gonna eliminate gun-free zones

• Starting with the republican convention!

• Continuing with every government building that supports the NRA endangering American lives.

8 Likes

This is an American election - everybody experiences the fallout :unamused:

9 Likes

No, in fact, U.S. military bases are quite attuned to the dangers of having weapons instantly available at all times.

They’re also not fans of the pseudo-military shenanigans of local police forces, with their surplus auction penis-substitutes.

10 Likes

Beat me to it!

1 Like

Are ya new here? :wink: We’ve been telling you that for years!

2 Likes

I can be very ignorant when seeing something stupid.

3 Likes

But now that he’s saying he is, I take it you’ll be voting for him?

And is Clinton really “anti-gun,” or more pro-gun-regulation? (seems to me there’s a big difference)

And just what do “faggots” and “sucking dick” have to do with all this?

3 Likes

They’ve got an extremely black and white approach to it; they can’t seem to conceive of a world in which they’re allowed to practice their hobby to their heart’s content but can’t carry their deadly weapons into the local corner store or have the opportunity to aim deadly weapons at criminals without anything like enough training to handle the uncontrolled environments of the real world or to know when it is appropriate to do so at all.

3 Likes

The only hope is Trump takes their money and then screws them like he does everybody else.

Pretty much every system in the US is broken, and they have been for a long time.

"Every great empire that has ever existed eventually fell; but especially when it was based upon a crumbling infrastructure." ~ unknown

8 Likes

Not to speak for @Mister44, but I imagine (based on what I know about their political beliefs) they will be:

A. Not voting for a presidential candidate in the general election.
B. Writing in a name.
C. Voting 3rd party.

At least those are the choices I am currently deciding between. ¯\ _ (ツ) _ /¯

@Mister44, I would totally understand if you feel that I am putting opinions/words in your mouth (I kinda am) and want me to delete this comment. Just tell me and I will happily fuck off :grin:!

5 Likes

I’m generally against new gun regulations, but I would much rather see Bernie as POTUS than Donald Duck. Individuals don’t always vote for candidates who claim to have the same opinions as them. I doubt that @Mister44 is a Trump supporter.

I personally would rather elect an honest person with whom I disagree on every issue than a slimeball who says that he’s on my side.

3 Likes

You can sleep at night knowing I will not be voting for Trump.

I tried to start it at 1:29, which has Louis CK working up to sucking a dick. Someone else asked what took them so long, and I said they had to work up to it (i.e. working up to suck Trumps dick.)

4 Likes

Someone totally Photoshopped this article’s image. That’s level e1m2 and you don’t get the BFG until e3. You don’t even get the plasma rifle until e2!

4 Likes

If you have the full version and good old cheat code idkfa you do get the BFG in e1. :slight_smile:

1 Like

durrrrrrrr

Is Trump an oligarchical move?

Maybe Trump is the Oligarchy consolidating power?

Uh - do you even cheat code, bro?