NRA-owned senator tries to escape through locked door to avoid CNN reporter's question about gun laws

Originally published at: NRA-owned senator tries to escape through locked door to avoid CNN reporter's question about gun laws | Boing Boing

9 Likes

He seems to share the Uvalde PD’s view of bravery in the face of adversity.

Lots of big talk from these types until things get real. The quote from The Maltese Falcon applies to all of these types: “the cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter.”

25 Likes

The only way to stop a good guy with a question…

13 Likes

From the department of cosmic justice we dream of senator Ronald Harold Johnson experiencing the afterlife as an infinite hall of locked doors being eternally pursued by ceaseless questions about his selfishly pernicious political decisions

8 Likes

Wow, what a leader! What a brave American! What a shining example for our children! Boy, I wish I could grow up to do important things like him one day! What a very low form of life.

11 Likes

Nice try, Manu. Next time, you might as well be more direct: “Senator, you’re bought and paid for by the National Rifle Association. There’s no chance in hell you’ll ever even consider any kind of gun control legislation, correct?” Maybe you’ll get him to at least yell something incoherent at you.

10 Likes

Please let it be a coat closet… Please let it be a coat closet…

Aw balls :softball: :bowling:

9 Likes

Needs the “Brave Sir Robin” treatment…

11 Likes

Wasn’t the NRA completely kaput right about a year ago?

I might have thought it was a convenient boogeyperson at this point.

8 Likes

He’s a busy man. On his way to find Hilary’s emails, no doubt.

5 Likes

Good.

The primary feelings he should have right now are remorse and shame. Go hide in a corner.

3 Likes

So were there too many doors, or not enough doors?

6 Likes

Say what you will about this worthless, evil jackass. At least he’s honest.
He stays bought…

He doesn’t seem very popular, & he is up for reelection, so let’s hope he is soon out of this job.

3 Likes

Just. Under. 14. Million. Dollars.

4 Likes

And inability to open doors.

6 Likes

So which is it supposed to be, doors kept locked or unlocked?

5 Likes

Not only is it still a thing, but until last February, LaPierre was still the president.

And its horrendous legacy of “from my cold, dead hand” is still very much alive in this benighted country. Even if it disappeared completely tomorrow, it has started a very powerful religion here that will continue on.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.