NRA threatens Iran with alligator wrestlers in new dis track

No, no they might not have met these people. And thank fucking god that, for the most part, neither have I.

1 Like

It’s almost as if driving instability and fear results in more gun sales…but no, no organization could be that callow, right?

4 Likes

The NRA is just trying to inspire its members. You know, inject a little enthusiasm into an otherwise placid and contemplative group of people.

6 Likes

I don’t think they’re exactly friends…

B.A. from Yale, M.B.A. from Harvard

B.A. from Yale

9 Likes

Wait, can someone remind me why the urban areas are ’ war zones’?

Oh, right, I remember now - it’s all those guns…

Love the reference to blue collar workers, the same workers being shafted the most by the right wing.

8 Likes

But the NRA does not intend to be taken seriously outside their base and US political scene. They are clowns that attract the contempt of the entire rest of the world.

They don’t care because they know they are better than everyone else (because: white, american). Fuck you rest of world (see also appointing John Bolton as ambassador to the UN)

PS Funny how weak kneed ivy league applies perfectly to the chickenhawks that populated the previous administration as well…

3 Likes

So Charlie Daniels looked at the complete destabilization caused by war, the millions of deaths, and millions more refugees fleeing their homes in an attempt to get somewhere safe, many dying in the process, and said, “Hot damn! That’s what we need right here in our backyards!”

1 Like

Watch the video with the sound off, or pretend you don’t speak a word of English . . .

Does the image of Charlie Daniels, with his Santa Claus beard, ten-gallon hat and colorful outfit really inspire fear in you?

4 Likes

Uhhh… didn’t we do this in 1979?

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that fat pink slob has never met the desert born and toughened Iranian who’s fired more rounds, guns, missiles, rockets, and grenades than he’s ever seen either. Iran is NOT Iraq.

2 Likes

My first thought was: how many women and men of color are included in the video to portray these staunch hardworking manual laborers and blue collar workers? And then I watched the video. Very sneaky. By not picturing ANY people (other than the narrator), just a deep Southern drawl voice-over with patriotic images, they’ve managed to make a video in which everyone who already believes will picture only Southern white men in their minds while listening, but they have plausible deniability if anyone calls them on it.

3 Likes

The gators, naturally.

1 Like

But how can we be sure those swarthy Ayah-tollahs haven’t been practicin’ their fightin’ moves on them Nile Crocodiles?

1 Like

Dear NRA,

Thanks for underlining why most of America has come to despise you.

Don’t shoot,

@wrecksdart

7 Likes

Awesome. Why have I never seen that?!

1 Like

Watch the video with the sound off, or pretend you don’t speak a word of English

He was speaking English?

Re right-wingers with long beards, is it just me or does the Duck Dynasty guy look exactly like a jihadist preacher?

4 Likes

Look, sound, act, think…

4 Likes

Back in the day, good ol’ boy Charlie played on Leonard Cohen’s earliest albums, and backed him on tour…

… if we could get the two together, maybe we could get the Iranians to commit mass suicide.