Obese orange baby has fit after TV tuned to wrong channel

I would make the argument that if there is a prenup…that it was not a one sided document. I am sure she most likely knowing his former marriages put a clause in for “if you sleep around this is what happens”.

She doesn’t strike me as dumb/vapid.

3 Likes

fox%20news%20coke

25 Likes

I agree. Or at least “if you sleep around and it becomes public knowledge this is what happens.” She understands what her stock in trade is in the world she’s chosen to live in and how a husband who’s a chronic cheater devalues it.

It does strike me as a bit foolish for her to enter into a serious contract with America’s foremost public grifter. However, she wouldn’t be the first person to sign a contract with him knowing how many people he’s stiffed despite the presence of a solid document. I just hope her lawyers and whatever “insurance policy” dirt she has on him are good.

7 Likes

“A bit of a stir” is just another way to say that he hit her, right? Because “he beats his wife” is what I’m hearing.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they hadn’t shared a bed in years. Probably one reason he’s so cranky all the time is that for the first time in his life he is under too much public scrutiny to just rent himself a new mistress whenever he feels like getting his rocks off.

9 Likes

Have they just given up all hope of stopping “leaks” now…?

2 Likes

He has said there is one. And yes, the terms of the previous ones meant that getting divorced caused a big decline in lifestyle for the ex wives.

10 Likes

Man if I were in her position somehow (literally impossible with my personality in the first place) I’d be hiding little radios everywhere to play constant motion detected streams of CNN everywhere he walked. His aides’ full time job would be digging through the furniture and decor.

9 Likes

In the late 90’s at my first tech job, a less bright co-worker left his computer unlocked. His neighbors installed a plug-in into his WinAmp to remote control it. Later they told him WinAmp now supported voice commands. They showed him how it worked (while someone in the next cube remote controlled his WinAmp). Then laughed for hours as he yelled at his computer trying to control it. He never considered his PC didn’t have a microphone. They would also randomly change songs and increase the volume which is why your idea reminded me of this.

13 Likes

One of the most hilarious things about couples that hate each-other but stay together is the creativity (matched only by the pettiness) of the constant guerilla warfare they wage.

8 Likes

And he would never lie right?

You posted something that expressly says “speculate” on the primary content. Again, I am not saying you are flat out wrong…but it is speculation and opinion, not facts.

My opinion is there is most likely one, and given his history with the former Mrs. Donald Trumps I find it unlikely that Melania went into a prenup without ensuring her status remained where she wanted if he screwed up.

Who had all the power in the prenup negotiation? Not her. The world is full of pretty women willing to be a trophy wife to a billionaire. In exchange for him picking her, making her rich, getting her Amercan citizenship, etc, she puts up with him.

6 Likes

44%20PM

14 Likes

Perfectly fine assumptions.

But he wanted her. For whatever reasoning he had.

I don’t know about your experience in personal relationships…but in my own and the ones I witness first hand around me…regardless of the power and control the MEN think they have…the women usually have the upper hand.

1 Like

The longer she waits, the better the book deal is going to set her up.

5 Likes

All televisions on Air Farce One may only be tuned to FOX News! ONLY FOX NEWS!!!

10 Likes

Gee, I dunno, if someone were spreading lies about me, I think I’d want to know exactly what the content of those lies were.

3 Likes

Sort of like The Conversation in reverse.

4 Likes

That would put Cartoon Network front and center.

2 Likes

Personally - I’d rather have actual power. YMMV.

15 Likes