Watch: Bizarre 'news' show launched by Trump is hosted by daughter-in-law Lara

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/08/02/watch-bizarre-news-show-l.html

3 Likes

seems legit. /s

9 Likes

No maybe not… but thanks @Carla_Sinclair for taking that bullet for us.

20 Likes

Man, even Trump’s state-run media is shitty and second rate, and relies on free/keep it in the family labor. And of course, hosted on a private, for profit network that is a data privacy nightmare. He really has such a unique brand of dictator chic.

24 Likes

I would not be even a tiny bit surprised to learn that we taxpayers are footing the bill for this somehow.

23 Likes

If it’s filmed in a Mar-A-Lago poolhouse, as it most likely is, then we most certainly are…

6 Likes

Straight out of the Joseph Goebbels playbook, get other to say how great you are, probably wrote the script himself.

8 Likes

And that is a lie.

10 Likes

Hmm, a 2:30 summary of a week’s worth of work most of which doesn’t have anything to do “work” 45 actually did. I think someone’s calendar is a bit light.

1 Like

Fixed that for you

14 Likes

Got the first 6 words right.

4 Likes

I already have rage issues. So no. No I will not watch this.

However i have a message to the Trump Line about all these very thin and transparent ‘look how great i am’ things they have been doing.

2 Likes

I was expecting Lara to tell us how at the exact moment of His birth, a new star formed and lit up the sky, the seasons suddenly changed from winter to spring, and a double rainbow appeared.
Or how He always shoots 38 under par on a regulation 18-hole golf course.

16 Likes

Eyes strangely sunk in, lips strangely inflated…?

4 Likes

The lips are so distracting!

2 Likes

Terrible content aside, it fucking drives me off a cliff when I see video production this shitty… How can you let audio quality like that go out?! A freshman AV student wouldn’t allow audio gain like that.

10 Likes

same here, I can not even watch that face - it just wreaks of artifiace, and I automatically hear lies. What is this idea of beauty she is trying (and failing) to transform herself to? She should do herself a favor and give it a rest. I’m sure she does not need to do whatever she has done to her face.

3 Likes

Let the Facebook user flagging kick things up with a vengeance.

4 Likes

Working hard for the inheritance.

10 Likes

Finally, they can get message out to all Trump supporters directly from the Ministry of Truth:

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

10 Likes