Obese orange baby has fit after TV tuned to wrong channel

Unless she just doesn’t care about that.

2 Likes

And we know what happened to Veruca later in that scene…

3 Likes

I did above. I think Trump is an idiot and his choice of lawyers seems to be fairly suspect as well. I do not get the impression that Melania is an idiot and I have a feeling she may be much smarter in this thing than others give her credit for.

I never said I have some inside knowledge, just a hunch. I don’t think this topic and thread requires any more than that. Did we just enter a court of law?

I really don’t care to argue this point any longer with anyone here. Its Trump and Melania and its taken up more energy than I cared to give in the first place.

At minimum, she has cat-like reflexes.

2 Likes

Nobody is suggesting otherwise.

Yeah, see, you keep making this argument. That’s not how it works. You’re not the only person allowed to express opinions.

You are entitled to your opinions. You are entitled to express them. We are entitled to ours. We are entitled to express them. That remains true even if they disagree with yours.

But you’re the one making the argument. If you don’t want people to disagree with your opinions, you can either do a better job of explaining and supporting better opinions, or you can stop sharing them. If you don’t want to be engaged in a discussion, you can stop engaging. But you don’t have an inalienable right to the last word, and you don’t have the right not to be disagreed with.

8 Likes

Awesome. Have a nice day.

Oompa Loopma Doopity Doo
You know Fox News is lying to you

4 Likes

No, I’m saying they were the ones with all the money and leverage (not to mention experience). There’s no reason Trump would enter into a prenup that wasn’t written to protect his interests.

5 Likes

I’m not looking to pile on. Now that I’ve scrolled through the rest of the thread and seen your evolving conversations on this topic, I’m certain you are sick of it…

Yeah, I thought so.

But I did spend time thinking it over, both what you were saying, and what was said to you, and writing out my thoughts as I went along, and I don’t want to just delete it.

So please feel free to ignore the following…

We can’t even get a look at his tax records; I would be shocked down to my toes if we ever got a look at their prenup (before either his eventual death, or their eventual divorce).

That said, I have no doubt there is one. Sure, it’s still speculation and not facts, but I just can’t believe that “The Donald” – ‘The Art of the Deal’ man himself – would be willing to give up half of his YUGE fortune to a woman if she sensibly decided to leave him at some point.

I believe in the prenup to the bottom of my soul. I don’t believe love is keeping them together, and only ruination would stop a sane person from walking away from that mess of a man.

Maybe she is insane? She did wear that coat, but that may have just been tone-deaf and heartless…

Maybe she truly loves him, in spite of my incredulity? We don’t know the real Donald that only appears behind closed doors ack!

Maybe she loves the power and attention she gets as FLOTUS and plans on bailing after his term is up, or – god help us – terms, and make her own fortune with the book and movie deals…

Or maybe she’s just hanging in there, riding out his ticking clock while her eyes stay focused on the prize?

If she got a better deal out of the prenup when it was made, why the hell would she still be with him? His infidelity has been proven. That cat is sansbag. She’s still married to him. Ergo, whatever their arrangement was, that behavior wasn’t enough to invalidate it.

Smart? Or shrewd? Trump is used to being the bully. It seems to be all he really knows. If he was never competent in his life, there would be far more out there that would be gathered up and shared as proof of his stupidity and incompetence.

The imbalance at the outset of their relationship indicates he was able to set the terms. He was the “wealthy” party. What would she have as leverage when setting terms?

“I have very little time for watching T.V. – Donald J. Trump

Like you don’t have time for golf?

2 Likes

Nor should anyone - she echoed his birther claims against the Obamas, stood by when he monstered Gold Star families, mouths platitudes against online bullying whilst married to the worst of them, refuses to speak out about the separations at the border… she’s a gold digger who abused a visa to get into the US and now wants to pull up the drawbridge on others.

She’s as rotten as the family she married into.

8 Likes

Cold, but I fucking like it.

2 Likes

Danger! Danger Will Robinson!!

1 Like

Leaks are always a problem and sometimes used to make untruth truth. W was unfortunately good at this. In this administration however, it is more like a bathtub continually filling with toxic water and draining directly into the basement.

What, he can’t use the internet? Maybe the mouse is too big…

2 Likes

…very little time for watching TV. Or for golf.

ETA @Pensketch beat me to it.

1 Like

Great minds… etc.

1 Like

(But let’s not proceed to the second part of that proverb.)

1 Like

Rachel Maddow is doing excellent journalism on MSNBC, mostly about the Russia investigation.

There is plenty to fault him on, without bringing his weight into it. Are obese people more deserving of ridicule than skinny folk? Why?

2 Likes

45 judges constantly everyone else unfairly on their physical appearance, despite being deeply a unattractive person both inside and out, himself… so he gets not even an iota ‘sympathy’ from me if he gets dragged for how he looks, on top of being a horrible excuse for a human being.

3 Likes