Obi-Wan Kenobi to appear in Star Wars Rebels

Besides, everyone knows Kyle Katarn stole the Death Star plans.

1 Like

The space between the movies is terrific unexplored territory. I’d love to see a new series with the Rebellion in full swing between IV and V. Or maybe they could resurrect the “Star Wars Underworld” show concept that’s been mulled around, filled with gangsters and Hutts and bounty hunters, maybe between V and VI. Or heck, I’d be happy with a KOTOR show. There’s tons of room for them to explore, and it’s exciting having geeks in charge of it.

The West End RPG took place between IV and V. It was a great time to be alive.

My group met up with The Thermals, which were clandestine Rebels on a captured, older style, black Star Destroyer. They were full of engineers and machinists etc, so they were constantly customizing tech and giving it to various teams for missions. Their claim to fame (in my game) was tweaking the proton torpedoes guidance systems and increased damaged potential for the Death Star Run.

They weren’t exclusively Rebels, though, and did 3rd party jobs to fund their experiments for the Rebellion.

2 Likes

Rebels has pulled from the West End RPG a few times, most notably by making the Interdictor-class Star Destroyer canon, so maybe we’ll see more. Your game sounds like a blast.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.