Star Wars Rebels Season 2 is off to a strong start

[Read the post]

Yes! I thought season 1 was solid, but nothing to write home about until towards the end. But the trailer and the sort of “not the start of the season but here’s the first episode” and the new episode last week really seems to pump things up a notch. It looks very, very promising and very Star Wars.

Also I really like how they took many of the old conception sketches and turned them into new characters and things.

1 Like

I’m pretty amped to watch the first episode. I’d sorta given up on it last season after maybe 3 or 4 episodes, but I was glad that I gave it another shot towards the end of the summer (after Siege of Lothal showed up online, actually).

I like the idea of getting back into Star Wars, but Episodes I-III just burned me out on all new Star Wars things. I’m cautiously glancing at Episode VII, but still haven’t gone out of my way to see any trailers. I hear good things about Rebels, but even that’s not enough to make me want to get invested.

is there any way you offer any guarantee that I’m not going to be staggeringly disappointed?

There there… Point on this Luke Skywalker doll where Lucas hurt you…

Here is some good therapy for the prequels. Mr. Plinkett’s reviews from Red Letter Media. Hmm this used to be a 10 part series for each movie, but it looks like they stitched it together.

Anyway - it is not only hilarious but he has valid criticism and explains WHY things are so bad and what made the original films so good. There is also some very dark humor that is my cup of tea - YMMV…

Spending another 45 minutes watching someone else from ten years ago complain about how shitty those films are isn’t time well spent by anyone.

It is if it’s entertaining. I’m listening again. Which is like my 4th time. That’s more times than I’ve seen Episode 1.

Agreed. I found it super entertaining, and I actually liked the movies the first (and only) time I saw them.

Really?! My favorite cast of Star Wars characters is Jefferson Starship in the 1978 Star Wars Holiday Special

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.