Obnoxious jerk harrases pharmacy staff, then whines when vaccine recipient grabs his phone

Oh Shit. I kind of remember that now. I sadly wish Hunter S was wrong but I expect he’s yelling from the grave “I told you fuckin idiots this was coming, why are you surprised.”?

13 Likes

I just wish people were onboard with a system that’s not based in economic injustice.

13 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en/article/v74mgb/what-did-we-get-stuck-in-our-rectums-last-year

He’d also suffer a TBI (traumatic brain injury)*

*so probably no noticeable change

5 Likes

Kiss him too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

In a nutshell, “The Hell’s Angels have a serious toxic masculinity problem”.

7 Likes

Even from a conspiracy point of view I don’t get this. If someone doesn’t get vaccinated or doesn’t wear their mask, they’re spreading a deadly disease. Valid cause for complaint. If someone IS wearing a mask or getting vaccinated, they’re not affecting you at all, whether or not you believe COVID is real (well, they might be making you a bit safer, I suppose). After all, it’s THEIR blood being pumped full of microchips or tiny octopi or zombie ghosts or whatever the fuck they think is in there, so why are you acting like this thing that supposedly harms them is harming YOU instead??

8 Likes

It’s been shown before that the correct recipe of idiocy will garner high profits.

Get Your Billion Back Make It Rain GIF by Billion Back Records

5 Likes

Yeah that was so out of line, his intruding on someone else getting the vaccine, even for a bigot antimasker. He knows he’s crossing all boundaries and knows there’s probably no consequences for him. If anything, he’ll get a few days in jail-- only to leave jail $30,000 richer, by way of his Internet-sourced “defense fund.”

4 Likes

For the purposes of telling other people not to get vaccinated, anti-vaxxers believe that people who have been vaccinated “shed” virus particles and infect other people.

8 Likes

16 Likes

Poe’s law? googles username Oh, no. He’s serious? Or just trolling?

3 Likes

I’m going with “stunningly ignorant”.

6 Likes

Taken out of context, this is a really good description of the average “patriot.”

6 Likes

Along with throwing this fuckwit’s phone on the floor with sufficient force to render it inoperable, while telling him that I hadn’t given him permission to film me in a private place, a face full of alcohol hand cleanser to disinfect him as a possible carrier, might disincentives him from being a complete dick in future.
But I somehow doubt it.
sigh

2 Likes

I hear that a sturdy grip on one end of the phone and hitting it on the edge of a desk or counter can do wonders as well, even through a ‘drop safe’ case… (Can you say “bendy phone”?)

Exactly. As his shirt says, my body my choice. And I chose to get vaccinated.

3 Likes

Don’t you mean “He Who Shall Not Be Named”?

2 Likes

So COVID is a hoax, but at the same time, there IS a virus, but only the people who are vaccinated have it, but they can shed it to unvaccinated people? It sounds like they’re literally trying to reverse things and make the vaccinated people the villains spreading disease. But thanks to facts being real, either way the people who are vaccinated die far less often than the people who aren’t vaccinated, rendering the whole nonsensical theory utterly pointless.

7 Likes

I used to refer to him as that, or HWSNBN… but You Know Who means the same thing & uses fewer words, [I’m a lazy bastid…] & the abbreviation could be confusing.
Either way, his name isn’t mentioned. :grin:

I can thinks of several reasons:
Laziness… Fear of knowledge that might disturb their world-view… They want to be told what to think & do… They were raised that way [“the only book you need to read is the bible”]… Learning disabilities… etc.
Religious fundamentalists & other cultists prey on these people.

Ah. The college degrees mean you are elitist; more than one, doubly so. Working for the State means you couldn’t get a Real Job, & helping the disabled goes against the Social Darwinist ethos that exists in too many places… helping those less fortunate also reminds those ‘christians’ of their own shortcomings in that department.
All this triggered their xenophobia…

One wonders if the Good Doctor would have offed himself if he had known You Know Who would be POTUS in a few years.

EDIT: tyop

4 Likes

You’re still making the mistake of thinking that the word “fact” means the same thing in their universe as it does ours.

I think the word to keep in mind is truthiness.

8 Likes