6 Likes

Just what I was thinking…

phantasm GIF

BOOOOOOOYYYYY… I love those movies.

4 Likes
8 Likes

fascinating|nullxnull

8 Likes

Weighing in on the side of “it’s OK for teachers to have sex with students, if they’re of the age of consent” is brave, but still seems misguided.

From a pair of radio DJ/hosts:

from Politico:

The ironic thing is that these radio “personalities,” and NJ 101.5 more broadly, have sought to whip up panic and paranoia about New Jersey’s sex ed curriculum — often using false or misleadingly incomplete information — in part because students will learn how to identify body parts that play a role in human sexuality, or because they’ll learn about sexual orientation and gender identity.

9 Likes

As you of course know, its not just the age of consent issue but also the power dynamic. The teacher commands considerable influence over a student, directly and indirectly. This could give a teacher the illusion of free consent, where none exists.

16 Likes

blink-182 wtf GIF

9 Likes

That particular station has been a right-wing dumpster fire since the '90s. So at this point there isn’t a talking point they could bring up that would surprise me. They probably came out against raising the minimum marriage age, too.

8 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes

Just like Agent Dale Cooper did with a picture of Laura Palmer’s eye in Twin Peaks.

Imgur

6 Likes

3 Likes

Behold! The brightest organic substance in nature:

15 Likes

How many ants are there?

New research says about 20 quadrillion.

17 Likes

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

10 Likes

Now I feel small.

:ant: :ant: :ant: :ant: :ant:

10 Likes
17 Likes

The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah…

Wait, when can I stop singing?

Baby Reaction GIF

6 Likes

shirley-temple

5 Likes

And at least half of them are trying to get into my apartment on any given day.

11 Likes