Odd Stuff (Part 3)

She’s fine… I was just noting that Tracey Ullman seems an influence here… I find Ullman’s funnier, personally.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Seems like that should go in one of the asshole threads.

4 Likes

Mods, i’m fine with this suggestion.

1 Like

You could just cross-post it?

Either way… that’s absolutely horrific.

6 Likes

Oh no, these accidents marketing campaigns keep happening to tech companies and their new products.

4 Likes

Indeed. Damn.

I never got the appeal really back when BB was stanning for them. They mostly just struck me as skeevy.

5 Likes

A school in Alabama accidentally paid a teacher well

9 Likes
8 Likes

The US Army could end up wasting much as $22 billion in taxpayer cash if soldiers aren’t actually interested in using, or able to use as intended, the Microsoft HoloLens headsets it said it would purchase, a government watchdog has warned.

In 2018, the American military splashed $480 million on 100,000 prototype augmented-reality goggles from Redmond to see how they could help soldiers train for and fight in combat. The Integrated Visual Augmentation System (IVAS) project was expanded when the Army decided it wanted the Windows giant to make custom, battle-ready AR headsets in a ten-year deal worth up to $22 billion.

[…]

4 Likes
7 Likes

Not Trump?

4 Likes
6 Likes

I think that’s the odd part.

2 Likes

That fan should consider himself lucky. Some people have to pay for that.

2 Likes
4 Likes

8 Likes

John Menard: John Menard is the founder of Menard’s, the #1 store in the USA for buying pipe bomb materials.

This asshole also had employees take an at home anti-Obama civics test that was “strongly encouraged” for promotions

10 Likes

That much money - and interest in financing - for a comparatively minuscule amount of revenue?

5 Likes

Very unKingpin names for the nine:

Justin Aaron Spain
Michael Anthony Holland
Gregory Lovern Williams Jr.
Margerette Derosiers
Andre Luther Woolford
Joseph Archie Spain III
Michelle Lynn Spain
James Eugene Simms
George Alfred Butler

Some of the whitest, most privileged sounding drug dealers on the Eastern Shore.

3 Likes