Odd Stuff (Part 3)

Wilton Fisk?

5 Likes

Bored Ape Yacht Club

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer bunch of racist white supremacist assholes.

9 Likes

To pile on further, revenue != profit. Twitter lost money every year it was in business until 2019. Even then their actual profits were around $1b. Olive Garden’s parent company Darden Restaurant Group’s profits for that same year were in the $2b range. It’s kinda amazing when you really think about it that somehow Twitter was worthy of $44b in cash given that it is barely profitable and probably never will grow much beyond where it is today. Meanwhile, people always gotta eat and mediocre restaurant chains will always have a clientele.

13 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I always thought Kingpin was the role rapper Fat Joe was born to play

7 Likes

Good casting!

7 Likes

and a native New Yorker! same as Fisk (I’m assuming)

5 Likes

16 Likes

She’s planning on making a matching dress for her sister?

8 Likes

It’s King Ping, actually.

15 Likes

Perfect for heavy sleepers, this unique app lets you choose an apocalyptic scenario to wake up to, pick from a variety of potential world-ending scenarios, including super volcanos, evil AI, global warming, asteroid strikes, and the ever-popular nuclear war.

Doomsday Alarm Clock on the Apple Store.

2 Likes

Another lost lamb returns, loses sheep-load of wool.

12 Likes
12 Likes

A deeply unwell British citizen is doing a art project wherein they are recreating famous British memes as Duke Nukem’ levels. The quality of their work is startling.

1 Like

Fills a need.

15 Likes

That’s awesome.

7 Likes

Oh man, I would get a two-layer tatoo. A permanent layer of a nice suit and hat, and the temporary layer of the man filling out that suit. Watch him fade over time into the Invisible Man (or Person).

6 Likes

I want one in disappearing clear ink.

5 Likes