5 Likes

from

And…

from

13 Likes

25 Likes

from

10 Likes

Physical spambots are cuter than expected.

7 Likes
9 Likes

John Hodgman:

Bats throughout history have been trained to do simple tasks. They carried messages from England to the French resistance during World War II. That was very inefficient. Only one out of every 5,000 bats actually had a message from the English. And oftentimes the message would be destroyed when they poached the bats in butter.

https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107859568111/

7 Likes
8 Likes

Right? It’s always burrito season as far as I’m concerned.

13 Likes

burros, burritos, tacos, taquitos… everyday is taco truck season!
wait!.. weren’t we told that if a democrat won the white house we’d get taco trucks on every corner?! i mean, we have three taco trucks and two Cuban trucks on this island, but only one of each are walking distance! no! where’s my taco truck down on the corner?
and if they could sell ChocoTacos™ too, that would be great!

15 Likes

Yes, and I was so looking forward to this.

14 Likes

Suddenly jet packs and taco trucks become synonymous with the future.

14 Likes

YIKES!

13 Likes

It seems extremely wasteful and expensive (€68) for a one shot use, but its intended purpose is for festivals where people otherwise abandon perfectly good plastic tents, and then the cardboard can be recycled.

I think I’d want to rig a line and tarp over it, with an extended covered area for sitting outside and watching the rain, or keeping the sun off.

11 Likes
5 Likes

I appreciate irony as much as the next girl- but leave Paul the fuck alone!

9 Likes

i am surprised that Fort Lauderdale is not on this list. the extremely broken sewage system there regularly pumps raw shit into Biscayne Bay and the waterways.
ewww!
on the other hand, perhaps it flows downstream to make Hollywood (the no.18 dirty city) a whole lot nastier.
Miami is a dirty city for many reasons that may not have been part of the metric for “dirty” in the study.
jeebus, i hate the mainland.

8 Likes

stWlDw4T

8 Likes

Follow up. The aux power wasn’t working so the engines were left on. Worker was warned, but made a fatal mistake.

10 Likes