Stephen Colbert Chefs Kiss GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

8 Likes

The-Internet-the-it-crowd-27191791-500-230

12 Likes

This is a legit Unicorn Chaser.

8 Likes

It is British English for slingshot

4 Likes

Kind of an interesting rant on fan-bases feeling entitled… Done only as Cj the X can do it.

1 Like
4 Likes

I wonder how long before the “no such thing as fish” people start insisting that since it does not refer to a single evolutionary group, there is no such thing as legless.

7 Likes

Hold up…I thought it was birds and Finland that don’t exist? Are fish added to the list, or is the old list scrapped? :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

Legless lizards are so cool to actually see in the wild. I found a bunch when I was in Germany in my 20s. It was the eyelids that confirmed my suspicion they weren’t actually snakes. Not that that has anything to do with what was posed. I just think they’re neat :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Birds exist, however, they are not real.

New Zealand does exist, for mystical reasons it does not always appear on maps.

9 Likes

New Zealand’s on The List now, too?!? Dammit, I really wanted to visit there someday. :frowning:

10 Likes

15 Likes

21 Likes
13 Likes

I strongly urge others to read this. When I first read it, I sent it to a bunch of people, who didn’t believe me. It’s such a great story, as well as a cautionary tale.

8 Likes

Unfortunately most laser eye injuries happen when doing humdrum things like aligning optics, not while doing grossly unsafe acts. You can go an entire career doing everything right, but on just one day a single moment of carelessness can ruin your eyesight.

lasersigna-3221729474

16 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes