Odd Stuff (Part 5)

They are using the Bialystok and Bloom business model of theatrical production.

7 Likes
3 Likes

I guess you need to appeal to her avatar

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

7 Likes

17 Likes

Perf GIF by MOODMAN

11 Likes

15 Likes

19 Likes

N words (?) = never left Antarctica(?) = deep state

Or is it nazis because that one I have heard before.

11 Likes

I’m guessing Nazis.

12 Likes

16 Likes

That lives in her head rent free

8 Likes

It pays off to actually, you know… do real research before claiming to be related to a celebrity

A source familiar with the Utah Affleck family tells PEOPLE exclusively that the relationship between the Utah Afflecks and the Boston Afflecks “is absolutely not true.”

“There’s no relationship. I just don’t think that’s very fair about that either,” the source explains, noting that the Mormon faith takes genealogy very seriously.

6 Likes

The blue haze that adds such a wonderful ambience to the arena is caused by cigarette smoke.

17 Likes

Sort of like how photos from the 1970s in urban areas often have that distinct yellow tinge from all the smog?

13 Likes

I’m sorry but this is just too funny :rofl:

“Bridgerton food is turkey and ham and grand dessert tables with things like macaroons,” she told the BBC.

“But we got soggy noodles with tomato sauce and small chicken wings.”

3 Likes
11 Likes

Past studies have successfully applied EEG machines to heavily sedated cats. In this case, though, researchers wanted the EEG to monitor cats in their ordinary, conscious states.

With the help of some graduate students and plenty of patience, the researchers eventually created custom-made wool caps and slipped the electrodes inside of them so that the cats could not see them.

Control group:

19 Likes

Cat Hat GIF

17 Likes
4 Likes

It’s Nazis. And he1) spelled the plural with an apostrophe.
Apparently the rear window was not large enough to include he hollow Earth Theory as well.

1) Wanna bet?

10 Likes