Odd Stuff (Part 5)

Google Pout GIF

5 Likes

I found another source.

The clip I saw didn’t mention what the video was about.

The post you couldn’t see says “Watch until the end”. The story she tells isn’t funny.

6 Likes

So what you weren’t expecting was a video that wasn’t funny after all?

Got it, I think. . .

Sounds like a good initiative that she’s talking about, from what little I could gather about it.

5 Likes

I’m gonna guess that Newsom did not sign the bill?

But I guess the “funny” part is when they cut to Fallon and he has paint on his face and goggles on his head? All while she’s talking about the exploitation of children rampant in the social media landscape… typical Fallon, though.

8 Likes

I found it funny when the camera cut to Jimmy Fallon covered in frosting after having listened to a serious story :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

BAD DOG :rage:

11 Likes

A spokesperson told Military.com that the Army was simply looking to “explore the realm of the possible when it comes to transformative capabilities for future combat formations.”

It’s a world of pure imagination, like Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory, except children don’t have to go to it to be killed. :face_exhaling:

11 Likes

Let companies make robots, they said. They’ll look like dogs, they said. They’ll never be used in war they said… :rage:

12 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

[…]

As if to drive that point home, the first people in the chain of investigation that Riddell met who actually knew about the Daleks were the two FBI agents who grilled him. Riddell says they were kind, even bemused, but that they were bound by protocol to take every lead seriously.

In the end, Riddell convinced them he had not given aliens from the planet Skaro our missile details.

“I told them I would never sell us out to the Daleks, anyway,” says Riddell. “The Cybermen or the Sontarans, sure! They pay more.”

[…]

12 Likes
13 Likes

Article claims it was a 500 pound bomb but that crater looks far too small. I guess it didnt fully detonate. Scary stuff though.

8 Likes

We should have a war on war.

11 Likes

22 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

IMG_1295

7 Likes

For anyone who doesn’t know…

7 Likes

Ah, gotcha. I had no hope of figuring that out.

Do you know if that picture is AI generated? The dials on the timer in front of the toaster and the radio look weird. The blurry artifact next to the vacuum kept distracting me, too. But the drawer pulls are just wonky enough to make it seem more realistic.

6 Likes