Odd Stuff (Part 5)

from

Not gonna lie… would read that…

17 Likes

Please, just take all the mayo packets you want and leave with your machetes sir.

11 Likes

I hope they don’t get many customers who look that methed up.

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure Methed-up Sasquatch gets their scratch-offs at Celina 52.

7 Likes

IMG_6350

23 Likes

23 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/3Dprinting/comments/1fvyfnm/got_sick_and_tired_of_coworkers_stealing_my/

15 Likes
6 Likes

23 Likes

Well Mike, I’m sick and tired of having to pick a lock every time I want some damn ketchup.

13 Likes

18 Likes

The one complaining about the cost of a cost of gum in the 1980s, when 50 years prior it was the Great Depression, is especially illustrative of how ridiculous this sentiment is.

ETA: Or that people were less stressed during WW II.

16 Likes

11 Likes

Nothing like a bit of light bombing to take ones mind off the stuff that keeps one awake at night.

8 Likes

The first Saturday of each month at noon (EST, but no one’s told the machine about daylight savings, so it’s at 1 during EDT), the local air raid alarm/siren is tested.

I was listening to it with especial interest today, having just thought about it a couple days ago, and realized it had been a long time since I heard it. It was especially inneresting today b/c how much and how often the sound altered. It would be quite loud, then rather thin and kinda wispy; sometimes it was clear, other times it sounded a little distorted. Sometimes I could hear little harmonic bits - higher and/or lower notes. I don’t know if the speaker(s) is a rotator; it might be - but the changes away from loud and clear and back again are never equally, evenly timed. It’s random. {ETA:}

Weird.

6 Likes

Okay, fine, air raid sirens were better in the old days:

7 Likes

I might’ve been 100% on most members of marginalized groups laughing at this idea. However, TFG made a lot of us reconsider throughout his term.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Not Going Back Kamala Harris GIF by Markpain

11 Likes

A fucking Hemi air raid siren. Well, that’s thing #1 I’ve learned today!

8 Likes

I especially like the detail how it had to be started by hand by an operator.

5 Likes

Smbc False nostalgia

17 Likes