Odd Stuff (Part 5)

JFC I’ve seen shred videos with better vocals

16 Likes

Locking up a bottle of ketchup in a community fridge? I’d be tempted to drop the bottle, lock and all in the trash.

1 Like

11 Likes

Confusion Reaction GIF

13 Likes

Don’t judge, everybody does it.

10 Likes
7 Likes

First it was the dodo – now scientists want to resurrect the giant bear and jumbo beaver

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/first-it-was-the-dodo-now-scientists-want-to-resurrect-the-giant-bear-and-jumbo-beaver/ar-AA1rJWZ1

However, Prof Shapiro said she would draw the line at ancient hominids and human ancestors, such as Neanderthals.

“Hominids like Neanderthals and Denisovans, they were people, right? And they would need some sort of informed consent,” she said.

5 Likes

a likely story anxious fool40 mad tongue out fool44 dont give me that fool48 lecturing lady fool45 uh oh anxious fool49 panic fool63 questioning fool57 boy in box fool65 sad fool68 x-eyed discombobulated fool70 drunk hic fool100 fool52 hiding behind the couch fool110 magnifying fool164 angry fool167Angry Peasant no fool58 girl in box
please no rant sticks out tongue head scratch tic what is he on abt tryinta bitecha-sm-sm whoa cockroach nervously whistling mi na tink soa mat fool42 facepalm SMH hmm nunu pain28 poisk shock
rantsml susel attack
rabbit-3-smiley-110 pissed rabbit-3-smiley-092 scared rabbit-3-smiley-094 glasses doubtful rabbit-3-smiley-102 NOOOO rabbit-3-smiley-108 ranting rabbit-3-smiley-113 cry rabbit-3-smiley-112 pissed-er
boziggroepje tophat-tongue_ani umn tophat-rolleyes tophat-angry tophat-eek tophat-sad tophat-cry tophat-confused tophat-no tophat-wow tophat-tongue oh s running away au
outta here
jaw

4 Likes

13 Likes

Zach Galifianakis Ngapa GIF

10 Likes

I was very fortunate to spend some time in Jamaica with a university’s archaeology program. While there we stayed in a local guest house, and I did my best to get friendly with the cooks and to learn some of their secrets.

The one thing that they would not tell me is how they got the fruity flavor of habanero into their stew without any of the heat. If these things helped me get there, I would be so happy.

ETA grammar

7 Likes

Drop them in whole, I’ve asked, and that was the answer, cook the thing in there as a whole pepper.

8 Likes

Why?

For people like me with medical conditions which make it painful to eat yummy, yummy hot peppers.

12 Likes
6 Likes

I’ve had bad luck with that method! I’ve had to get takeout and eat entire pots of food because it came out habanero hot and the fam couldn’t hang. I’ll keep trying though, I like the pain.

4 Likes

I’ve seen them added to the pot after everything else is in, you don’t want to stir them too much, especially once they’re well cooked.

3 Likes

Bahamas, too. they will put a whole hab into the fry oil before the battered filets or nuggets of grouper, snapper or conch fritters. great flavor that doesn’t burn your face off.
edit: that was in response to @belovedvillain RE: Jamaican cooking with habaneros, as much as to you.

9 Likes

This makes so much sense that I feel a little silly for not getting it sooner. Thanks!

7 Likes

Habaneros are delicious and fruity peppers that impart a great flavor profile. But of course they are also extremely hot so many can’t enjoy them. I’m guessing this is the motivator.

6 Likes