Odd Stuff (Part 5)

That explains why he keeps eluding capture! :grimacing:

6 Likes

And why you canā€™t get clear pictures! Itā€™s a twofer

6 Likes

Anyone, someone should make a movie about a dimension jumping Bigfoot genius.

5 Likes

This is a hardcore case of lā€™esprit de lā€™escalier-adjacent image finding.

I finally found the below image tonight, days and days after wanting to use it as a reply to an appropriate post:

I do wish my French were better: Iā€™d come up with something sounding much better than ā€œfinding an image days and days after looking for it.ā€

Gogol translate to the rescue!

Ā«Lā€™esprit de lā€™image cachĆ©eĀ» !!!

10 Likes

When playing ā€œHeart of Goldā€ is your safe word.

4 Likes

Was she still laughing when you took her down to the basement?

4 Likes

Warning horribly addictive watch

4 Likes

Oh, Sam.

8 Likes

from

5 Likes

From the mini series?

1 Like

I think it might just be a picture of the woman herself? From the 80sā€¦

3 Likes

Well iā€™m sure the folks in the UK will sleep fine knowing that the guy with the power of a veto (that hasnā€™t been used in centuries) was surprised by saran wrap

https://www.joe.co.uk/news/king-charles-did-not-know-what-cling-film-was-and-shrieked-the-first-time-he-saw-it-461056

9 Likes

9 Likes

This is the best thing everā€¦

6 Likes

6 Likes

It seems the straights have gotten ahold of another word they donā€™t quite understand. On TikTok, a series of posts, from seemingly straight men, have been heralding the arrival of ā€œLocktoberā€ and ā€œLocktober Fest.ā€ Theyā€™ve been encouraging each other to ā€œlock inā€ on personal and fitness goals, giving each other daily updates, and even making t-shirts under a banner that fetishists have been using for almost a decade to mean something wholly different. But shockingly, there are some striking parallels between the two meanings

7 Likes

:heart_eyes:

23 Likes

I saw a ring many years ago I really wish I couldā€™ve afforded. Plain gold ring. Toss it into a fire for a bit, and the writing appeared. (Note: DO NOT try to hold it after taking it out of the fire, it wasnā€™t that screen accurate :smiley: )

6 Likes

23 Likes

I canā€™t recall exactly how the Egg Banjo came up in conversation today.
Iā€™m sure itā€™s not unique to the UK, though.

5 Likes