14 Likes
11 Likes

Walking Bears GIF

10 Likes

Clint Eastwood was this close to being on the 60’s Batman tv show

6 Likes

11 Likes

5 Likes

That’s like some kind of off-brand Midnight City.

7 Likes

Ayla weeps
Ayla_3-3280232717

1 Like

Moominvalley Moominous GIF by Moomin Official

moonwalk moominvalley GIF by Moomin Official

woodies moominvalley GIF by Moomin Official

storm electricity GIF by Moomin Official

8 Likes

Yay, Hattifatteners!

4 Likes

View from my hotel room. I’m not sure if this guy is actually running for office or just giving a political speech, but he is standing on a crowded street corner in Kobe ranting about everything from how Japan needs nuclear weapons to how part of the reason why we need nuclear weapons is that Biden’s son helped the Nazis seize power in Ukraine. This is actually pretty common on weekends in big cities in Japan, and it’s fun to watch so many people walking by while utterly and completely ignoring him.

I’m actually posting this in Odd Stuff because, damn, look at that car he’s rocking. I am pretty sure he isn’t supposed to park there, to boot.

9 Likes

Dang, you’d think with a car like that he’d have at least a couple of people willing to listen to his nonsense. Or give him a parking ticket. Whatever.

7 Likes
9 Likes

I’m not a car guy. I honestly don’t care much what I’m driving as long as it gets me where I need to go safely and reliably (which means handling decently in the winter). But check out this two-tone model:
MITSUOKA+LE-SEYDE-1991b-603428300
I’m envious.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Imgur

In Labyrinth (1986) the animatronic for the character Hoggle was lost at an airport. Left unclaimed for years it was eventually bought and restored. It now resides at the Unclaimed Baggage museum in Scottsboro, Alabama.

13 Likes

How London hotel sting caught Swiss museum heist thieves

10 Likes

Another app that might have been interesting, but I only hear about it as it dies.

I guess it didn’t live up to the Venture Caps’ expectations.

2 Likes
9 Likes

Max Miller tried it so we don’t have to…

6 Likes