Official NYC Health Guidelines advise against rimjobs during coronavirus outbreak

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/26/official-nyc-health-guidelines.html

7 Likes

Good to see the NYC government working hard to anticipate all the important contingencies in life!

13 Likes

Your roomba is nervous.

2 Likes
6 Likes

No shit.

13 Likes

Glad we have some clear guidance on that!

12 Likes

Also, obligatory Clerks 2 reference:

21 Likes

Boy, dull times for humans.

13 Likes

“during a pandemic”

20 Likes

16 Likes

clerks-2-bob- dancing

17 Likes

This is fantastic… Begging for trump to state that rimjobs are ok, the country needs to get back to rimming.

24 Likes

Er… I think “ass to mouth” is something different than rimming…

Though I have to ask, if one is worried about the virus via rimming, wouldn’t you even more likely catch it from just making out and kissing?? Or are people using that “through the hole in a sheet” method to keep it “sterile”?

9 Likes

Should we ask Nick Cave?

7 Likes

Well, they are cracking down on eating out.

29 Likes

Wow… needless pedantry about analingus of all topics, WTAF.

12 Likes

Hmmm…if one of us gets that badge, you know where we’ll have to put it…

15 Likes

ETA:

And on the polar opposite end of this spectrum:

My friend is going on a 1st date tonight with a girl he's been talking to on Tinder. They're going to park next to each other at McDonald's and talk with the windows cracked while eating their own individual orders of fries. How's that for romance and longing, JANE AUSTEN?

— dave horwitz (@Dave_Horwitz) March 25, 2020
20 Likes

In the PDF, kissing is mentioned as well. Keep it to people you know well. In fact, here are the order of first two bullets in section 3:

• Kissing can easily pass COVID-19. Avoid kissing anyone who is not part of your small circle
of close contacts.
• Rimming (mouth on anus) might spread COVID-19. Virus in feces may enter your mouth.

12 Likes

Sounds like some lawyers broke into one of the NYC Health Dept. Communications meetings.

1 Like